Pushing 30

"... whew, that's only one method of Tsunade's that we've managed to follow through."

Breathless and sticky, Shisui and Haruki lay side by side in bed three days after initially arriving to their cruise, laughing at each other as they thought of the advice the legendary medical kunoichi had offered them. And without fail, every night since then, they would always end up like this.

"We have seven nights, we might as well try our best," chuckled Haruki, huffing as she rolled onto her side and snuggled into Shisui's shoulder. "After this week is over, it's back to our half-assed, once-a-week, try-to-keep-each-other-quiet type of sex."

"God, I forgot how good it felt to just let everything all out!" roared Shisui, throwing his arms around Haruki as he rolled her around in his embrace. "You know what, let's keep it going when we get home! Once a week, we leave the kids at home with some clones, and then go enjoy ourselves! We're pushing thirty, let's enjoy ourselves some more, eh?"

"What do you mean 'pushing thirty'?! You still have four years until then!"

"Yeah, but there's no time like the present, am I right?!"

"Keep it in your pants," laughed Haruki, tilting her head aside as Shisui began to trace her neck with delicate kisses.

"I know a better place where I could put it."

"Hmm. Care to show me where?"

"Are you really ready?"

"Challenge accepted."

"Word of warning, I won't be going easy on you."

Haruki giggled as she stretched herself out, with Shisui's kisses advancing further and further down her neck, towards her collarbone, and then to the top of her breast.

"I didn't ask you to," replied the Hyūga flirtatiously, earning a smirk from her husband.

"Good. It was never my intention to. Are you ready, Haru-chan?"

"Do you need to pull out your Sharingan to confirm that?"

"There'll be no pulling out tonight, Haru-chan."

"Good. So what are you waiting for?"