2: normalish

With muscles in straining agony and my head in a tired spin, I knew my bright and productive plan for the morning wouldn't fall through.

The alarm was set at 5:50 but sounded at 5:30, leaving me in a sleepy and confused daze with a useless 20 minutes. I tried to collect myself and gather some strength, but as the memories of last night crawled on in, the light warmth of the bed was like a hug I needed. 

I groaned into the pillow, my voice trapped in its insulation. "What the fuck?... why the fuck?... what and why the fuck?!" I almost felt like laughing in the absurdity of it all, slamming my head into the pillow and trying to swallow down my screams.

"Please tell me that was some kind of dream..." I muffled, seeking some kind of miracle answer from my empty bedroom.

I couldn't begin to focus on anything else, everything about last night swayed my goal of attending school today for it bared the thought that I could run into anyone from the attempted trespassing haunted me to the core... especially if it were to be...

"Who does this private property belong to, hm?"

That heavy sultry and teasing purr... the enlocking grip he possessed around my body. It was all so dangerous yet grossly provocative. The thought of coming across this Markov again was truly an overwhelming thought.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes and letting my gaze wander around my bedroom. The little room lit up with a mystic air in the fresh sunlight. The walls were a soft (F/C) that blended well with the white framing of the unlatched windows. In came the soft breeze from the ocean that lapped at the light white curtains, it was a soothing sight. The floors of polished white oak had stunning contrast with a dark canopy bed frame fit for a princess. Soft lacey drapes hung from the frame, with a kaleidoscope of fairy lights curling around the top.

Grandfather decorated this room and had every detail in mind.

He wanted me to live here, he wanted me to succeed. Looking around this sanctuary reminded me of this. I needed to endure for him... no amount of weirdos should stop me from taking this new chance at life.

I crawl out of bed, tossing the blankets over then headed to my still-packed suitcase. Picking out a suitable outfit for the cool morning had somehow boosted my confidence. Whatever I was going to face in this new place, in my new life... At least I could choose how I looked.

(Edit: By popular demand, I am now changing this outfit because omg I can do so much better for you guys lol, but I'm going to keep the original for memories of how funny this is lol

(Edit: By popular demand, I am now changing this outfit because omg I can do so much better for you guys lol, but I'm going to keep the original for memories of how funny this is lol.)

(So here is the updated outfit, If you don't like it just imagine your fave outfit likeeeeee I'm not the boss of you)