19: Changes

Authors note: read you scallywags!

The youtube is an extra chatlog I created in my own time. I think it's worth enough to check out 

IF you want more chatlogs in a video format or in text format please tell me which you prefer!!

Let the chapter...BEGIN!

-

9:37 AM - The Wesley Estate

Saturday was here, and it couldn't have come at a better time.

The past three days have been a confusing blur, a high octane whirr of sequences that I'm surprised haven't driven me into a mental hospital yet. 

My life went from escaping the torture of being an unloved soul in my own family home, to what I expected to be a bright new beginning of a comfortable life that would make my grandfather proud, but ended up turning into the target of a large criminal underbelly that continue to threaten the safety of my friends and the good local people of the country area and broader district.

It really had become a mouthful of explanation if anyone were to ask about me... 

So what do I do? Me? I just go to school and fear for my life every waking hour of the day nor biggie at all..

But now that Saturday was upon this beautiful beach side and shining down with new rays, I could just for a moment, leave all of the chaos behind and take some quality time to really relax into my new home.

I stretched my limbs out from under my bed covers, rolling at my tense joints and the release of my satisfying yawn called out into the morning. After an undetermined long sleep in, I became conscious of a calming sensation trying to pull myself back into slumber. 

I must have had a wonderful dream and it was too bad I couldn't remember anything, in a way I was thankful for that, my dreams were always some warped version of reality.

Hugging the warm covers close to my chest and watching the dancing fairy lights flicker from the black overhead canopy bed-frame, I grew content with the present moment. There was no rush to be anywhere, no extra worried plaguing my mind. There was only this fruitful state of rest that I fell into...searching for the pleasantry of another well-earned sleep...

Until my phone mobile started receiving a complete eruption of messages.

are you KIDDING ME?!

"Mmm go away." I groaned.

At this point I didn't care who it was on the other side by now, it could be Shawn Mendes trying to sing me to sleep with his lovely voice but I would still be frustrated with him interrupting my peace. 

The phone from my wooden desk lit up and buzzed around all so irritatingly, I decided to hiss like a cat before getting up, wiping at my eyes with the adjustment of the harsh brightness.

.

.

.

| Application |

 Huxchats: 12 unread messages.

| Message |

 Huxchats: someone has sent you a request.

| Message |