𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 #𝟚

A far away moonlight conversation...

"She saw the scar beneath my neck."

Markov didn't say anything more to the elder. He rested prudently in his plush red leather chair and kicked his legs over each other in a guarded stance, observing the female as she hurried around for her supplies. A tin of familiar ointment in her hands and some bandages in the other. Markov straightened out his graceful white hands that have since been mauled with blood, torn tissue around his knuckles.

"Out of all things you say that happened today, You're the most angry about this young lady seeing a scar?"

Markov hated the question, but had too much respect for this woman to show it. It seems that she was the only one who even had a glimpse into his secluded mind, he had chosen wisely of those he knew for sure he could trust with his precious thoughts. He thought about (Y/N) once more, briefly, so that he didn't get too carried away in the moment...

You know that darkness, you've glimpsed betrayal and yet you still trust others so blindly. Why?

"This scar is nothing but a memory of the innocence I had for others. I thought the clothes I wore would cover it up. But I know she still saw it."

The lady began hesitantly smoothing the ointment onto his skin, wary of his reaction to the stinging. She had previously witnessed his angry outburst as soon as he came back into the compound, and began punching furiously into a punching bag until his knuckles were raw, when someone tried to console Markov, he ended up being attacked himself, it took quite a while for Markov to escape from his scary trance.

That fury was what he was known for in the Timberwolves, that's how he became leader at 17. Now almost 20, it never faded, it was just hidden under layers of complexity.

"Remind me to give Kuznetsov two weeks off to recover, and keep a close eye on him. Don't want him scurrying off from just a little beating." Markov smirked to the nurse but she boldly rolled her eyes at the criminal. She then began firmly wrapping bandages over his fingers, Markov watched on, finding the action soothing. As he did so, he thought back to the (H/C) haired girl and began imagining her fingers around his, gently squeezing and feeling her warmth he so needed.

The Nurse had finished her job, and began cleaning her hands in the sink on the other side of the small medical centre. Markov looked to his wrapped fingers in satisfaction. She then sat parallel to him on a matching read leather chair, taking in Markov as he was today and he was so many years ago when he first showed up in her medical care.

"Tell me," She started. Her voice giving Markov full awareness that she was going to question him further, she knew an overabundance in questions would surely tick him off again. But for his sake, she needed to know what he was thinking. "What's the plan for the Wesley girl, it seems she isn't helping to fuel the local resistance or the police's investigation." The nurse let her commentary become open ended, hopefully to engage Markov further. Markov let out a disturbing malicious laughter full of disorder.

"She isn't yet...not if those bastards get in the way to convince her otherwise. And i'm sure she will find out what Mr Wesley tried to do to me." He shook his head in slight disbelief.

"I'd almost be proud if she decided to go against us, it would be adorable to see her fight for a sense of warped justice. but I can't let that happen. too many betrayals break a person, I don't want her broken."

He thought back to that look in (Y/N)'s eye as he drove her away from Kuriabare, the one of defiance in the face of her submissive act. Such an exciting look on her delicate features Markov knew he had to explore more of.

"There's probably a lot of information at that beachfront estate they could use against us if they continue to manipulate her, I have a hunch the Rats are guarding something important at her place...we need to act fast." He stood up with the new ingenious plan that hatched out of nowhere. The Nurse stood breathlessly with his automatic functioning, driven by pure desire to solve the situation the Wesley girl has made for all of them. Just before Markov was going to leave the room, a uncomfortable gut feeling was clinging onto The Nurse, something she couldn't seem to shake that latched onto Markov's exiting form.

"Wait." She called, the tone in her voice became weaker. Markov's cold presence grew once more as he turned away from the door and waited for the Nurse to bring about her question. "What-what are you planning on doing?" the glint in his eye shone far beyond a look she has ever seen in him before, she found herself being caught by her seat once again and balanced herself upright once more to see a devilish grinning Markov.

"I'm going to make her an offer she cannot refuse..."

Oh my sweet little angel, you don't know what's gonna hit you.