𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 #𝟜

|| Kuriabare High School's brand new beginning!!||

- Official statement by the new school board and the existing school council -

| It's widely known amongst the broader district that our school has had it's fair share of ups and downs. With many harmful rumours have been circulating as to the moral conduct of our administration, we have taken this time to reflect on the school community and the values we aspire the students of Kuriabare to have. 

|The school council has since come to recognise regretful decisions have been made to cause this unnecessary tension that doesn't make for a well learning environment. 

|So as of today, Kuriabare will be reinstated with a new board and new energetic staff to put the educational values of Kuriabare High School first.

|A prominent group of bright young students and a new student voted school council will put their differences aside in order to work together for a new and improved Kuriabare, the likes of which to those seen in previous years prior to certain administration difficulties.

|Our first steps in changing the way of life at Kuriabare will include:|

- Introduction of school camps and excursions.

- A brand new extensive curriculum run by the board, not the school council.

- Code of Conduct Policy. (For staff and students)

- New art, athletic and scientific programs.

- Regular events such as the School Prom, Debutante Ball, Annual Kuriabare High School Festival and Athletics Carnivals.

- A student inquiry help centre.

- A new student voted school council.

|This has all been made possible by new student (Y/N)(L/N) and her union with school council member Markov Adrik-Volkov. Together, these two have found common ground to build on to ensure the bright future of Kuriabare, through a deal beneficial to both parties.

|A sincere thank you has been put in order for (Y/N)(L/N)'s peaceful virtue and faith in the council member, which has been described as a light that never falters. 

|Further information about Kuriabare's new changes can be found on the school website.|