7. Bachelor Pad

Rico
Kevin and I is outside on the cool October rolling dice. We been doing that shit since middle school and I be making a lot of money each time even Kaylin is a pro but he just don't do that shit around his aunt because she don't like gambling.

The only time he does that at home is when he not around her or sometimes we go to the park and roll dice. While we rolling dice at my porch, I say the blue car pulling up which is Danny's car.
Danny car

When Danny, Marlon, Kaylin and Philips getting out of the car and they gave me a dap

When Danny, Marlon, Kaylin and Philips getting out of the car and they gave me a dap. I wonder where Hope at.
"Sup man!", Philips said got in the house and chill with us.
"Nothing man just rolling the dice", I said knowing that Kevin cheating like hell.

Kaylin
We in this living room talking about some random shit until Philips brought up Phylicia. I know I don't really have a girlfriend but this fool trying to get me in the serious relationship for months now.
"So Kay have you asked that girl out yet?", Philips said taking bite off the egg roll.
"You talking about Phylicia right?", I asked confuse as hell.
"Hell yeah man, have you gone out with that big babe you talking to?", Rico asked as he takes an sip of the orange Gatorade.

"What the hell, no we just started talking", I said ain't rushing her to go out with me.
"Okay man, you ain't got to get your draws all in the bunch", Marlon said.
"What up with your son?", I asked concerned about my godson safety.
"I'm trying to get the custody of him. Diamond be bringing ain't shit dudes in her house", He said.

I'm not the huge fan of Diamond because she uses guys for money. Diamond and Marlon got a son together that only few months younger than Armari is and she a shitty mother. Since they broke up when my godson Jeremiah was 5 months old, she abused him verbally and physically.

She called him dumbass, bitch N-word, crybaby and all that type of mean-spirited names. Not only that, that bitch won't let him see his son giving him a bullshit excuse like he's sick, he out of town knowing that something suspicious going on. When Marlon see his son, he saw old and new bruise on him so he confronts her about it. She gave him a bullshit story talking about he fell down the stairs I'm like what the hell?

Ain't no way you get a bruise that bad when a year in the half toddlers fall down the stairs. Do it's causes an minor bruise, maybe but it didn't come from falling down the stairs. So his aunt called DSS on her because he been abused and neglected but ended up in the hospital because he dropping weight.

What pissed him off even more is that he got meth and weed in his system that leaving his aunt have a custody of him until the whole thing straighter out.
"Well if you get the custody of him, he will be safe right?", Philip asked.
"Oh hell yeah, that bitch choosing a man over her own child", Marlon said being dead serious.

Rico
Kaylin just started talking to the big girl named Phylicia. I never seen him with the big girls before and she will be the first ones. It's not that I'm against them, I never got with them before and they can cook their asses off. My boy Marlon going through the baby mama drama now because he trying to get the custody of Jeremiah before something worse going to happen to him.

But Diamond with her gold digging ass tried to make him paid the child support since that bitch I'd too damn lazy to get a job. All the dude trying to do is be a better father than his own but she trying to keep him away from my homeboy. She be hoeing around his son and doing drugs around him.

That's why we concerns about our godson safety. Hell, Kaylin's sister Brittany is a better mom than Diamond and his nephew is a few months older than Jeremiah.

Philips

Yes! I got a POV

Yes! I got a POV. but anyway, my name is Philips Bruno. I'm 16 years old and in junior at West Charlotte High School. I was born at Honduras but spend half of my childhood at San Antonio, TX. I stayed at Miami, FL for couple of years then I moved to Charlotte when I was in middle school.

That's when I met Kaylin at Math class. He can tell by my accent that I'm Honduran same with my homeboys. I learned how to speak English when I was living in Texas by the next door neighbors. Now I'm at Rico's house chilling talking about girls.

I don't have a girlfriend because too many of them are stuck up, hoes or gold diggers. I'm not saying all are like that but most of them. I know Rico's girl Nicole don't give a damn about the money. She maybe grew up with rich families but she given him something that money can't buy which is love and that boy love her to death.

They been together for a year and they make out all the time but never had sex even Rico lost his virginity to the gold digging  perra (bitch) couple of years ago.
"Y'all coming to the birthday party next weekend?", Kaylin asked since his nephew birthday is next week.
"Where that going to be at?", I asked.
"Chuck N Cheese at Pineville", He said.
"Oh I definitely going to be there for the little man", Marlon said. He planned on taking Jeremiah there anyway.

Kaylin
I'm on my way home so I can finish do the project that's due on Monday. The whole ride me and Rico talking about Phylicia just learning more about her. Me and Phylicia got something in common which is we like the same type of music, don't from here, live in the hood most of our lives and was raised by relatives for a different reason but we decided to wait until we know each other long enough so we learn why we was raised by relatives.

Oaklawn
"Alright Kay take care", He said giving me a dap as I get out of the car. Before I walked into the house, I heard him calling my name.
"Yo, tell Maurice and your fine ass sister I said hey", He said trying to hit on my 24 years old sister. This fool going to mess around and make Maurice pulled his dreads out of his head because that his wife he was talking about.

And besides, he too young for her anyways. I mean come on, do he got a girl that waiting by the phone to called her all freaking day.