41. Carowinds

Notes: This is the part 2 of Say You Love Me

Kaylin
I'm so in love with Phylicia. Out of all them girls I dated, she the right girl for me. She a big girl but size don't matter because big girls needs love too and nothing can't come in between us. So today, Aunt Ro taking us to Carowinds since the weather ain't bad and it will rain on Monday.

After I took a shower and put some clothes on, I'm taking Phylicia home first to dropped her stuff off and get her bathing suit because we going to water park after get on the ride.
"You ready baby?" She asked
"Yeah, let's go." I said. Before I head out the door, I heard Aunt Ro calling my name.

"Kaylin, make sure you meet us at Carowinds." She said
"Yes ma'am" I said and head out of the door. We got in the car before I plugged my phone on AUX cord. As soon I plugged my car up and start driving, "Here And Now" by Luther Vandross started playing on Pandora.
Here And Now by Luther Vandross

I'm going to put some gas in the car after Phylicia doing something before we go to Carowinds.

Phylicia
As soon he pulled up to my house, Kaylin got out of the car with me. Me and Kaylin walked in and I saw Aunt Jennifer watching the cooking shows. Kaylin gave her an hug and asked can he take her to Carowinds and she agrees.

I decided to go to my room and change my clothes because I will be at the water park and it's the bad idea for me to wear white shirt and jeans. I took all of my clothes off and put on my bathing suit and my sundress under it.
Phylicia's bathing suit

Phylicia's sundress

I put my flip flops back on and went back to the living room

"OK I'm ready" I said
"Alright" Kaylin said as he got up.
"Bye Aunt Jen" I said
"Bye have fun" She said

Kaylin
We got in the car and drove off while "The Hill" by The Weekend playing.
The Hills by The Weekend

I decided to stopped by the gas station to put some gas in the car. I gave Phylicia $40 so she can paid for it. After she paid for the gas, she got back in the car while I'm putting some gas in the car. When I'm done before I headed to the highway, Aunt Ro called.

Phone Convo
Kaylin: Yeah
Rochelle: Where you at
Kaylin: I'm at the gas station putting some gas in the car I'm on my way
Rochelle: Alright
Phone Convo

I hung up the phone and "Love Don't Change" by Jeremiah playing on my way to the highway.
Love Don't Change by Jeremiah

Yeah I listen to new music too but not Migos, Future or Designer. His song "Panda" is annoying as hell because people from the west side play that song 24/7. I'm not going to lie the song has a dope beat but the song, I hated expertly that dumb ass noise that he making.
Panda by the guy who make annoying noise

The whole time we on I-77 southbound, we talking about random stuff including TV shows since we both watch the real black people show not shows where black people makes a fool out of themselves.
"So you watch Love And Hip Hop?" Phylicia asked
"Not much, I only watch it to laugh at their ignorance." I said

She agree their ignorance is very laughable sometimes. When I get off Exit 90 which is the Carowinds exit near NC/SC state line. I made the right and headed to Carowinds.

Carowinds
After I give them the season pass and paid for the ticket, we decided to get on the roller coasters first then go to the water park. The first ride we got on is Nighthawk.
Nighthawk

PhyliciaWe got on Nighthawk and honestly, I'm kind of scared that caused Kaylin rub my thighs and told me that I will be okay he got me

Phylicia
We got on Nighthawk and honestly, I'm kind of scared that caused Kaylin rub my thighs and told me that I will be okay he got me. I swallowed the spit and get the ride done and over with. As soon the ride started, I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

The whole 20 minutes, I was screaming because I was having a good time until the ride is over.
"It's wasn't so bad wasn't it?" Hope asked as Kaylin whapped his arms around me.
"No" I said
"Okay we about to get on another ride you want to come?" Aunt Ro asked
"Nah we about to go chill or play game" Kaylin said
"Alright suit yourself meet us at the water park" Aunt Ro said as me and Kaylin sat down.

We decide to played 3 games and got us something to drink before we went to the water park because we gotten thirsty. After we paid for a sprite and a coke, we walked to the water park and waiting on Aunt Ro and Hope to get on the last ride.

I gone ahead and took my sundress off and sitting on the beach chair until Aunt Ro and Hope came.
"Y'all ready?" Hope asked
"Yeah" We both said.

We follow them and got on the water slide called Storm Surge.
Storm Surge

Kaylin behind me while I'm in front of him as he grabbing my hips which is where I have a stretch marks at like my arms

"You ready babe?" He asked
"Born ready" I said as we start counting as we slide down on the long water slide.

Couple of hours later
Kaylin pulled up to my house since I'm tired and ready to go home. I kissed him on the cheek and got out of the car. Damn I love my man.