12. Wet Dreams

Kaylin
It's been a month since I started talking to Phylicia. She got a low self-esteem because of the abuse when she was younger and trying to say that no boys don't want her which is bullshit. I don't know what the hell is wrong with this society because I think big girls need love too them West Mecklenburg dudes is so blind that they need to get their eyes check out. Same with AJ and his bitch ass homeboys.

I'm not going to lie, it's nothing wrong with having their own preference when it's comes to girls but they put down big girls or dark skinned girls like they ain't good enough. They want a bad bitch with the slim body. Or they want a redbone or a yellowbone. Me personally, I love slim girls and some redbone more than the next dude but I can't go wrong with the big girls or the dark skinned girls which is they sexy in their own ways.

Phylicia is one of them. Every day I when I see her walk, her fat ass swing no matter what pants she wearing. I image her titties bouncing around like a basketball while I'm give it to her. Yeah I get wet dreams of me and Phylicia at the island somewhere making love.

My hormone has been going wild like animals since I turn 14 where I get sexually frustrated sometimes. It's true, it's supposed to happens when you get older.

Wet Dreams sense
It's pouring down raining and I'm looking for the place that private so nobody can't see. When we stopped at the wood, I turned the car off and start making out in the car. While we make out, I rubbed Phylicia thick thighs, went under her skirt and take off her black lace draws.
"What are you doing?" She asked trying to hide the stress marks on her stomach so I moved her arms and took her dress off.
"Damn, your body is perfect" I whisper as I suck her titties like a new born baby.

She let out the soft moans while she rubbing my freshly done twist. As soon I get in between her legs, she let out the loud moan.
"Oh Kaylin!" She moans.
"Say my name baby" I said as I continue tasting her sweetness.
"Kaylin!" She screams. Goddamn she taste good. As soon I got on top of her, She screams in pleasure since I hurt her a little bit. I keeping going deeper as she going crazy and screaming my name
Wet Dreams Sense over

I'm in my bed imagine hearing her screaming my name until I heard my annoying ass alarm clock. Ugh! That damn clock ruins my fantasies. But whatever I'll finish it tonight since Its Friday anyways.