70. Spring Vacation At Myrtle Beach

Spring Break 2017 (Phylicia)
Today we going to the beach for our little vacation and I'm happy about it. We were going to the beach yesterday but we decide to go today so we can deal with less traffic. I had to admit, it's was the good idea because them traffic in Charlotte is dumb as hell and there are a lot of car wreck during the rush hours.

I laid in Kaylin's comfortable bed which is I don't want to get up until I feel Kaylin shaking me.
"Phylicia" He whispers as he generally shaking me for the 2nd times.
"Huh" I moan out of my sleep
"Wake up babe" He said as I got up yawned and stress.

I looked at the clock and it's was 7:55am and I smells pancake and coffee hit my nose. When I went in the kitchen, saw Aunt Ro cooking pancakes.
"Morning sleepyhead" Aunt Ro said stirred up the bater.
"Morning Aunt Ro" I said grab the coffee mugged and fixed me some coffee.

I put some sugar and French Vanilla in the coffee cup before I put some fresh coffee in there.
French Vanilla creamer

"The breakfast almost done" Aunt Ro said"Okay" I said stirring my coffee up while Aunt Ro cooking the sausage links

"Okay" I said stirring my coffee up while Aunt Ro cooking the sausage links. I sat down in the dinner room took a sip of the coffee because I'm saving it some after we eat.

While I'm waiting on my food to be done, I saw Hope in her Minne Mousse PJs and the scarf on her head.
"Morning Phylicia" She said putting the coffee down.
"Morning Hope" I said. We continue talking about the beach when we was younger until I heard Aunt Ro calling our names.

"Phylicia, Hope the breakfast ready" Aunt Ro said. We got up and went to the kitchen with pancakes with whipped cream, strawberry and chocolate syrup on top while is look delicious.
Phylicia's breakfast

I grabbed the bottle of Minutes Maid orange juice and head back to the dinner room and eat

"Is your grandma still coming?" Hope asked
"Yeah she been there since last night same with my relatives" I said.

Aunt Ro invited my grandma, Aunt Jen and Uncle Marvin to the beach last week and they all agree since this the vacation that involves family and friends. My grandma is very close kicking my mom out because she got arrested twice for driving with revoked license and drugs charges.