64. Bitter Mother

Phylicia
Hope's birthday was Sunday since we didn't go to school yesterday because it's was President Day and I had an good time with her. She said she taking her driver ed this spring and Uncle Fred already signed up and paid for the class. Earlier today, India brought me, Kaylin and Ashley the whoppers combos from Burger Kings for lunch and I do appreciate that because like I said before, school lunch be kind of bland sometimes.

I ate half of the whoopers and most of the fries because I gotten full before we go back to our 3rd block which is English 4. Now I'm at the media center at 4th block doing the senior projects. I started doing that project 2 days after 2nd semester begins and so far, I'm halfway done with the project but it's no rush because it's ain't going to due until May which is toward the end of my senior year.

Not only that, prom is coming in May and I already paid $40 for the prom tickets same with Kaylin since we brought the prom ticket last week when they started selling them. I'm going to the prom with my man and thank god the theme is not Paris because people overused that them when's it's comes to special occasions whether is prom, wedding, dinner party, baby shower you name it. I'm going to my grandma's apartment at Rock Hill tonight because my mom clams that she wants to build the relationship with me. Personally, I don't believe that she going to apologize for all that pain she causes but I'm going to see how it's goes because if she apologize to me, I will find in my heart to forgive her.

If not, well screw it because I got a man that's loves me for me and real bestie. It's almost time for me to get ready for this meeting so I logged off to my computer and packed my stuff.
"You alright babe, you been acting wired since towards the end of 3rd block?" Kaylin asked with the concern.
"Yes I'm just nervous right now" I said
"About the meeting with your mom?" He asked
"Yes I got an bad feeling that's my mom is the same person as she was when I was an kid" I said

He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. He was going to say something but he decided to wait until the afternoon announcement is over so he can finish off. My grandma stays at Rock Hill,SC and stayed there for a while now. She told me that my mom only staying with her to helped her stayed out of the trouble with the law and so far it's not going so well because she been bringing drug dealers to her house.

I'm glad that she left that sick son of a bitch because my grandma told me on Skype that she force my mom to divorce him as soon he got arrested because he raped a 2 years old girl. When the afternoon announcement is over and the bell rings, I heard Kaylin calling my name.
"Phylicia" He said
"Yes babe" I said
"Look, I know you got an bad feeling that your mom is the same person but I know you'll find in your heart to forgive her for what she did to you and your siblings." He said went close to me and kiss my lips.
"If she has not matured and still an bitter bitch, screw her" He said as I jumped and kiss him.

I knew he being supportive either way even he can't come to my grandma's house. I broke the kiss and walking with him to his car since he agrees to take me home. That's why I feel in love with him because he always have my back 100% even he did that before we got together.

We spend the whole ride talking about prom and all the senior stuff. When he pulled up to my house, he rub my face and kiss me.
"Remember what I say" He said.
I got out of his car blow him a kiss and walked in my house so I can go head and get ready for her meeting. Uncle Marvin agrees that he'll take me to my grandma house at Rock Hill. I put my stuff up, took my clothes out and went in bathroom.

"Phylicia, let me know if you done" Uncle Marvin said walking in his room and get the wallet.
"Okay" I said as I close the bathroom door and take and quick shower. When I'm done with the 15 minutes shower,I grab the clean pad, throw the used pad in the trash and went in my room and put my clothes on.