49. New Hope

Hope
It's been 2 months since my sophomore year began, and I'm a cheerleader. Since I became cheerleader, I became more popular and I made some more friends. Don't let my new image fool you because I'm a same ol Hope personality wise which is a down to earth person, cool girl and always got my friends back whether is good times or bad times.

My family is very supportive of me about the whole Cheerleading thing expetrly Kaylin because he saw me at the pep rally which is I can't stand. The reason I did the whole Cheerleading thing in the first place because Kayla wants me to join since I was a cheerleader in 8th grade but I wasn't all that popular at that time.

Boys started to hit on me more and half of them are football player but I'm not a school hoe because half of them got a girlfriend and I'm not the type of person who messed up their relationship. I'm still proud of Phylicia for putting her foot down and called out Miah and her crew without a fight instead of stand there like a bag of potatoes that hasn't been used.

I remember a while ago while I'm doing her nails when she told me that she not a violence person. I told her to spill the tea on them bitches which is she did. After the homecoming game, we went out to eat at Applebee's with my new friends.

I called my crew "Carolinas Gang" because I got friends all around the Carolinas like Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Concord, Florence, Durham and so on. Hell, I got some friends from Upstate South Carolina. When I said gang, I don't mean killing people or robbing people and all that illegal shit. We just do what normal teenagers do.

Now if you excuses me, I got the chocolate babe from North Mecklenburg High School which is his girlfriend is lucky to have waiting on me so we can hang out at the park on cool October.