44. Dysfunctional Family

Rico
It's been damn near 2 months since I found out that Nicole is pregnant with my seed. Since then, my family from my dad side want her to get a abortion but I be like hell no, she keeping my unborn child. Not only that, I had to bailed my hothead ass uncle out twice for DUI and driving without an license. His license is revoked last year because of so many DUI offense.

So tonight, I'm going to the family gathering which is I don't want to go because they always got something shitty to say about Nicole and she ain't done shit to them. I'm on my way home from work so I can get ready for the bullshit ass family gathering.

Nicole
Tonight I'm going to the family gathering which is Rico family from his dad side. Honestly, I don't want to go because they are bunch of personas negativas (negative people). They never like me for whatever reason and it's gotten worse when I got pregnant. They treat me like I'm a hoe knowing that I sleep with one guy which is Rico.

Is no doubt in my mind that is his unborn child and ain't trying to be like his dad. If I had to take an DNA test then I will to prove that his baby and take care what his. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. I wash my body with pink body wash.
Pink body wash

I'm 2 months pregnant now and I'm trying not to get too stress out for the baby safety

I'm 2 months pregnant now and I'm trying not to get too stress out for the baby safety. I don't care what his family said, I'm not getting an abortion. When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, brush and went in my room. I put on my bra and draws, lotion my body and put on my red dress.
Nicole's dress

"Babe where are you?" Rico asked"I'm in my room" I yelled curling my hair

"I'm in my room" I yelled curling my hair. Rico came in our room and put his clothes on. I really feel bad for my baby because his family from his dad side is dysfunctional as hell because most of them are either a hothead, abusive person, deadbeat parents or neglectful piece of shit.

I put on the necklace that he gave me 2 years ago on my 16th birthday and got up to wait on Rico to be done. Every day I felt our unborn child moving. When the baby gets born, I will keep them away from his family from his dad side to protect him or her because they got history of child abuse where half of his younger cousin in foster care.

I felt his arms around me kissing my neck and rub my small baby bumps and it's was Rico.
"Mmm...Rico!" I moan knowing that he touch the weak spot.
"You ready to go baby?" He asked continue rubbing my glowing stomach.
"Yeah now get off of me, I don't want to be late." I said grabbing my purse and head out of the door

Mt.Holy (Rico)
We pulled up to my aunt house to deal with my dysfunctional family. I rubbed Nicole's thighs and told her she will be okay. I can tell that she don't want to come because Aunt Lisa going to question her like she don't know who the baby daddy is which is mine.

She the biggest hoe in this family because she brings about 4 dudes around my 7 years old cousin and let them molest her while she sit there and smoke the cigarette. That's why her dad have a full custody of her before something worst happens.

Cousin Xavier is a year older than me and he just like my uncle and dad, deadbeat father because he got a son that a year in the half and he don't make enough effort to see him. Nollah work her ass off to make sure he gets everything he needs but luckily, her brother helped her and he more of the father to him than Xavier even her brother got a daughter.

Me and Nollah is still cool even they broke up before Noah was born. Xiaver just too busy going in and out of jail and in the gang where they break in people house, kill people beat up people and so on. I know Nicole trying not to get stress out too much because it's ain't safe for the baby.

We got out of the car as I hold her hands and walked in the house. Instead of say hey, they being rude by mean mugged Nicole like she came from the street and shit. I sat on the table and Xiaver asking me a question.
"Why did you bring your non English speaking girl here?" He asked being racist as hell.

This why I didn't want to come because they racist towards Latinos and expect me to bring home a black girl. They never approved interracial relationship because they just stereotypes them expertly latinos where they said all don't speak English which is bullshit because I got plenty of friends that are latino even half of them are Puerto Rican that speak English expertly they half black.

Go asked one of Kaylin's brother he'll tell you. While we eating their bland food which is most of them can't cook, Aunt Lisa goes too far buy telling her that she hopes her and the baby get deported back to Jamaica which is pissed me off. Nicole got up and ran outside and cry.

"What the hell is wrong with you Aunt Lisa you made her cry." I said mad as hell
"Guess what, I don't give a damn" She said with the attitude
"Goddamn it, can you be nice to her for once? She ain't done shit to you" I said pissed off even more
"And, she don't speak English" She said
"You know what Aunt Lisa, you just like everybody else racist piece of shit so don't asked me to come anymore of the family gathering" I said and I waled out the door to check on my baby.

Nicole
I can't believe that Lisa said that I should go back to Jamaica with the unborn child. I'm hurt, upset, pissed and offended because I don't understand why they hate me so much. I mean goddamn can't they at least respect me because I'm here legally and I got a proof for it.

Xiaver tried to break us up by making up a bullshit lies saying that he cheated on me with his then girlfriend which is not true. He's the one that the deadbeat father that Lisa didn't raised right. That's why one of his cousin stays at South Carolina with her father before something worse going to happen to her.

Like I said before, we both maybe 18 but Rico will be there for his child whether they like it or not. Next time it's a family gathering going on, it's has to be my family or Rico's family from his mom side because his uncle said I don't need a DNA test because he knows Rico going to be the better father than his own.