9. Birthday Party

Marlon

What up y'all, my name is Marlon Randle

What up y'all, my name is Marlon Randle. I'm 21 years old and an Kevin's older brother. I got a one year old son name Jeremiah which is I don't regret having but regret having it by my hoe ass baby mama Diamond. Me and Diamond was together since 9th grade and at the beginning everything going good the first 3 years until towards the end of our senior year when she cheated on me.

Since then, our relationship start to go downhill because she barely at home, she have dudes calling her and list goes on. When she got pregnant, we already broken up and didn't know who the baby father was so one of Kaylin's brother which is the half latino dude name Jadian advice me to take a DNA test.

So I took the test all its came out that I'm the father. Since the DNA test, it's been nothing but drama because she be trying to keep him away from me like making me pay the child support and shit. I'm like hell no, get a damm job to provide for him.

Now I'm trying to get the custody of him before the abuse and neglect get worst. So today, I'm taking him to Chuck N Chesses since that where Kaylin's nephew birthday party at. The party starts at 2pm so I went to the bathroom, took a shower, brush my teeth and put my clothes on. I grab my hoodies and my keys and go get Jeremiah. He with my Aunt until the custody thing get straighter out.

Hidden Valley
I pulled up to my aunt apartment, killed the engine, locked the door and knocked on her door. She said come in so I opened the door and I saw Jeremiah in the playpens watching Paw Patrol and he looks ready to go. Me and Aunt Janet are closed. She raised me most of my life because my mom can't stay off the drugs long enough to take care of us so her and her husband took us in.

My uncle is more of the father to me than my own because he never there. Yeah me and Kevin got a different father since his dad is rasing him but spend the night at my aunt house sometimes. When Jeremiah was born, he told me to be the best father that I can be and don't be like my dad.

That's what I'm trying to do. My aunt was never a fan of Diamond but did respect her for the sake of me until she cheated on me with some drug dealer from Monroe. He gave me the high 5 and head out the door. She said have fun while I'm putting him the the car seat and buckle him up.

Before I starts the car, I felt my phone vibrating at its was Kaylin's sister Hope. I do agree that I will be picking up after I get Jeremiah.

Phone Convo
Marlon: Yo
Hope: You still coming and get me right
Marlon: Yeah I just got Jeremiah I'm on my way
Hope: Alright see you there
Phone Convo over

Hope
While I'm waiting on Marlon to come, I pour me some Arizona watermelon juice and drunk them. He agrees that he'll come and get me after he get his son. I put my black jacket on and sit on the couch until Marlon gets here. Uncle Fred said when I leave, locked the door.

About 20 minute left, I heard the honk blowing so I turned the TV off and locked the door on my way out the door. When I got in the car, I saw Jeremiah looking handsome as ever.

Kaylin
I'm at Chuck E Cheese helping Aunt Ro get ready for the party. Marlon bringing Hope and Jeremiah while my friends is getting ready for the party.
"Kaylin, hands me the paper plates" Jadian said taking a sip of Coke. I hand him the paper plate and a cup. This party will start in 30 minutes.

2 hours later
We had so much fun at Chuck E Cheese. We played a lot of games, take pictures and running around even the little girl fell but whatever she ain't hurts. Of course we at about 2 pizza and had random people singing happy birthday to Amari because most of the Clark-Blake family can't sing for shit.

Some of us is alright at rapping and dancing but not singing. Aunt Ro could done it since her singing voice is decent but she got the black lady singing. This party is reminded me of my 5th birthday insept that Aunt Ro singing happy birthday. While Aunt Ro on I-485, me and Hope fell asleep because we was tired from all that running around with my godson, nephew and other kids and half of them is older than they is.