53. Bail My Cousin Out

Rico
I got a called from Xiaver and he got arrested for probation violation. Let me tell you, I'm mad as hell because Thanksgiving is coming in couple of weeks and he gone mess around and messed up his probation by having a gun with him.

I'm glad it's my normal day off which is Saturday because I would have to called off work to bailed him out. All I want to do is chill with my pregnant girlfriend but he messed it up so I put my pants, my shoes and my jacket on.
"Babe, stayed right here I'll be back" I said
"A dónde vas (Where are you going)?" Nicole asked in Spanish
"I had to bailed X out" I said
"Why what did he do?" She asked
"I don't know just sit tight" I said kiss her lips
"ten cuidado (be careful)" She said don't want nothing bad happens to me.

I don't know how long it going to take to make a bond because it's high as hell and they might locked him up. I stopped by the gas station and put some gas in the car because I had to go downtown to bail him out.

Nicole
I can't believe that X in jail again for probation violation. Thanksgiving is around the corner and his ass got back in trouble after Rico told him that he going have to take them seriously. Because of that, podrían encerrarlo (they might locked him up).

My mom don't really wants X nor his family there for Thanksgiving expertly Lisa because they fool of negative people and all they do is caused drama. I don't want Mikayla around those people because they might hurt her and Rico would go to jail for murder.

Yes, I'm 5 months pregnant and having a girl. I'm going to name her Mikayla and my family and Rico's family from his mom side agrees. I decided to take a nap so I laid on the couch and fell asleep with my hands on my medium baby bump.

Rico
After I made the bond which is hey and I spend half of Aunt Rachel money, they told me to sit at the chair and wait and see is they going to let him out. What pissed me off is that he took off the ankle bracelet and I told him he can't take them off when you on house arrest or probation.

"Mr.Thomas, can you come here for the second?" The middle aged white man said
"Yes sir" I said stand in front of the desk to see the bond have been made
"The bond has been denied" He said. I knew they ain't going to let him out.
"Do you want your money back?" He offers
"Yes" I said as he gave my money and Aunt Rachel money back after I paid for it for no reason.

He told me the bond hearing is Monday at 9am which is before I go to work. They probably going to keep him there until the court date since the bond has denied because he went to jail so many times and he violated his probation. Now, my mom is not going to invite none of my family from my dad side this year.

I stopped by the red lights and check on Nicole to make sure she OK.
Phone Convo
Nicole: Hello
Rico; Hey babe what are you doing
Nicole just woke up from the nap so did they let X out
Rico: No the bond is denied
Nicole: Okay
Rico: I will be home in 20 minutes
Nicole: Where are you going to the store
Rico: Yeah
Nicole: Okay see you when you get there
Phone Convo

She kiss me through the phone and hung up. I decided to go to Food Lion on my way home and get the few things.