15. Lunch Date

Hope
The test for my 2nd block is almost over and me and Rodney been passing notes about the lunch date so we won't interrupt anybody. Me and Rodney has been talking since the Halloween party and I like him but he got a girlfriend. He plan on taking me to Buffalo Wild Wings as a friendly lunch date so I asked my relatives and Kaylin about it and they agree just be careful.

Kaylin is always protective of me but not overprotective like some teenagers do. He don't want nothing bad happens to me and I appreciate that. When the test is finally over and go home, he told me to meet him at the school parking lot. I went in the bathroom to change my pad since my period came on yesterday.

After I changed the pad, I throw the used pad away and wash my hands. While I'm drying my hands I saw his girlfriend mean mugging me. I don't know what the hell is her problem is because me and Rodney just friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

I hurry up and got out the bathroom and head to the student parking lot where Rodney sitting in the warm car.
"You alright Hope?" He asked knowing that I'm in the bathroom for a while.
"Yeah, I just need to hands some business" I said. He knows what I means because girls get period once a month and it's lasted for few days.

He drove off and played "Sober" by Childish Gambino as he headed to Beasite Ford Road.
Sober by Childish Gambino

"Has Andrea ain't start shit with you?" He asked
"No!" I said knowing that she still pissed off about the lunch date thing. I don't see what the big deal is because we just having a lunch together and besides, she the ones who cheated on him few times what I heard from people from Camp Greece.

Buffalo Wild Wings-Northlake
We at the restaurant talking about how good we did on the test. I made an 87 on 1st block and 93 on the 2nd block. We going have to take 2 more test and we are done. He said he probably going to have a same class a Kaylin but that's has to wait until when 2nd semester began.

When our food finally came which mines is BBQ and the fries and his is Spicy wings and the fried pickles, we doing the challenge and our wings is not really spicy but I will eat it though. He asked when my birthday I told him on February 19th which is in couple of weeks and I'm turning 15 soon.

He paid for our food and go home before his girlfriend cause more drama because the last thing I need is that bitch accusing him of cheating on her with me. I don't know where she got that bullshit from but I'm not the type of person who steal somebody's man and everybody's knows.

I'm going to asked Kaylin about that Phylicia girl because he been talking to her on the phone like every night. Hell he sometimes FaceTime her but mostly on Fridays.