22. Driver Ed

Kaylin
Today is my first day of drivers ed and I'm staying after school. Uncle Fred paid for the class the same day as I signed for it. I know you going to ask me what I'm going to give Phylicia for Valentine's Day, well I don't know because I don't usually give a damn about Valentine's Day.

I probably going to give her the stuffed animal and candy and call it a day since she likes stuffed animal. I'm at lunch eating salad because I felt like eating it. Then Rico brought up Valentine's Day.
"Yo Kay, I know you don't give a damn about Valentine's Day but what you going to give Phylicia?" He asked taking a sip of the milk
"I'll just give her the stuffed animal and candy from Family Dollar and called it a day." I said understand why she hates Valentine's Day so much.

I mean come on, it's nothing but Hallmark bullshit makes more money off of. We continue talking until I saw Nicole sat on his lap and kissed him. I heard that she gave him some cookies couple of days ago after she hanging around with Phylicia and her new crew.

They spend 10 minutes making out right in front of me as I clear my throat because I getting ready to say get a room.
"Why are you eating the salad?" She asked
"Cause I felt like it" I laughed.
"Oh Veo (I see)" She said in Spanish as its time for go back to our 3rd block.

After school
After I left my lame ass 4th block class, I went straight to the front trailer for drivers ed class since that's wheres it at. Before I go to Driver Ed class, I heard my name being called and it's was Phylicia.
"Sup Phylicia!" I said
"I just wants to say good luck on the driver ed. So how you going to get home?" She asked
"My aunt will come and picked me up" I said as I heard Briana calling her name.
"Well I got to get going! Briana waiting on me." She said giving me a hug as 3 girls mean mugged her.
"Alright, tell Briana I said what's up." I said and walked off.

On my way to the driver ed class, I heard friend zone behind me and its was Rodney. How the hell knows I'm in the friend zone? She just giving me an hug anyways. When I walked in the trailer, Ms.Colin said I can sit whatever I wants so I sat next to Miah.

"So you gave that fat bitch an hug huh?" She asked being a bitch
"The hell do you talking about Miah?" I asked
"You don't want me but you wants that pig." She said.
"First all, watch your goddamn mouth that's Phylicia you talking about and secondly, I don't want your ratchet ass" I said not bringing home no hoodrats even though I live in the hood most of my life.
"Listen here, you need to stop talking to that bitch and get with the bad bitch like me." She said rubbing my chest.

She better be lucky that I was raised by the female and got a father figure because I would knock this bitch out on the split. She don't understand that I'm not into no ratchet females and I don't want Aunt Ro to meet her. I never like this bitch in the began with since 9th grade because she annoying as hell, she stuck up whens it's comes  to dudes because she pick the bad guys over a good dudes and she ungrateful as hell that don't cares about nobody but her damn self and money.

Don't get me wrong, she the fine redbone but her personality wise sucks. She tried to get with me last year but I'm like hell no, Aunt Ro is not going to like her. So AJ can have her I don't want her. When the driver ed began, we introduced ourselves and start the lesson.

Couple of hours later
Okay the driver ed class is not as long as I thought. We just sitting in class learning what to do on the road what's not to do on the road. I standing at the front of the school and waiting on Uncle Fred to get here because Aunt Ro cooking the baked pasta and she ain't trying to burned them.

When I saw the black pick up truck, I got in the truck, putting my seatbelt on and he drove off.
"How is the driver ed class?" He asked turning left on LaSalle Street m
"It's good. Not as long as I thought." I said taking out my Biology notebook which is the only science I need to take and start studying for the test tomorrow.