37. Get Out Of My House

Notes: This is part 2 of Family Cookout where Rochelle getting ready to kicked her adoptive brother out for throwing a party which is he not supposed to.

Rochelle
Me and Hope got out of the car and locked the door and there are a lot of people in my house. Music playing loud where neighbors bitch and complain about, smell of weed and Xan hell there are beer cans all over the floor. I'm pissed off right now that I wanted to knocked everybody heads off.

"What the hell is going on here?" I yelled as the music stop playing and people looking at me like I'm crazy.
"Are talking to us?" The hoodrats with fake ass red weaves said.
"You goddamn right I'm talking to y'all where is my nephew?@" I yelled
"He back there in y'all room" The dude with dreads said.

Oh hell no, he came in my room my bed probably getting his freak on which is pissing me off even more.
"Marcus, get your black ass in here" I scream as again they looking at me like I'm crazy. That's it, he getting the hell out of my house by 8am because I'm not going to put up with it any longer.

Fred and the kids going to make sure that he out of my house when I get off of work.
"Alright, you got 10 minutes to get the hell out of my house before I go to my room, get the gun and blow y'all goddamn brains out and Marcus, when I get off tomorrow, your ass better be gone have I make myself clear?" I screams.

"Yes ma'am" They said get ready to run. I told Marcus to start packing up his shit as everybody hurry up and got out of my house.
"Aunt Ro, somebody drunk up our juice." Hope said as she put up the leftovers. Oh hell no, that's another reason why I'm kicking his ass out because him throwing a party and drunk my juice was the last straw.

Kaylin
I just walked in the house see Aunt Ro raising all types of hell ready to kill everybody in this house and I won't blame her because Marcus had no business having a party in our house. I'm glad she kicking him out because I can't take it anymore and we going make sure that he gone first thing in the morning.