23. Candy And Bears

Kaylin
Okay, Valentine's Day is Sunday and everybody giving their boyfriend/girlfriend gifts on the Thursday morning. I don't know what so special about Valentine's Day because it's not really a holiday. It's just the regular day like any other day. President Day is an real holiday but not Valentine's Day.

What I don't understand about Valentine's Day is that why can't it be everyday instead for one day. It's really gets on my nerve when Valentine's Day coming around, they'll give you "forever alone" shit I'm like what the hell, you don't need a damn Valentine. You got friends and family that's loves you. The only Valentine I need is Hope, Phylicia,and Aunt Ro.

Now I'm at the cafeteria and waiting on Phylicia since she texted me to let me know she on her way here. While I'm eating the sausage biscuits from McDonald, I saw Rico with the big ass bear.
"Damn man what you going to do with that bear?" I asked
"I'm giving this to Nicole." He said.

Rico brought that big ass teddy bear from Walmart and he giving it to Nicole. Let's see how much space that she going to take with that bear. Unless she going to put it in her car before we got to our first block class.

Phylicia
I got off the bus and I seen a lot of people giving out cards and shit on Valentine's Day even it's on Sunday. I always hated Valentine's Day because it's nothing but putting down people that are single. I means come on,Valentine's Day should be everyday not just one day.

I went into the cafeteria and I saw Kaylin with the bags of candies and bear from Family Dollars. I knew it's for me because he said earlier this week that he'll give me something for me.
"Sup Phylicia" He said giving me a bag
"Hey Kaylin" I said taking a bite off of the muffin as he gave me the bear. It's may from Family Dollar but I do appreciate that though. I gave him a hug and continue talking until it's time to go to our first block.

Miah is not here yet which is no surprise because that girl is always late or sometimes don't show up at all. When we got to our first block, I saw one of Miah friend mean mugging me as usual. Do this girl got anything better to do other than making me feel worst about myself.

After School
I got on the bus with my teddy bear and the chocolate which is I ate half of them at lunch. I put my earplugs on and listen to music while I'm on the bus. As soon my bus driver gets to my stop, I got off the bus and went home. I'm glad AJ didn't come to school today because if he saw the bear and candy, he would be pissed off at Kaylin because everybody knows he an asshole.

I got in the house, put my stuff in the living room and start doing my homework.