19. Meet The Roiland

Kaylin
It's Tuesday and Phylicia invited me to the dinner tonight. She wants me to meet her relatives so I asked Aunt Ro about it and they agrees. I know she stays at Druids Hill because Danny dropped her off and 3 house down so nobody won't think nothing happens to her. Now it's about time to go to our 4th block class which is Business and Finance class.

That class is kind of lame but I ain't like AJ nor his bitch ass crew who skipped class. In speaking of them, for the past week since 2nd semester begins, ain't nobody seen them that often expertly Xaiver which is thank god he left Hope along because if he didn't, she would kick his balls right in front of everybody at the middle of the classroom.

She keeps telling him over and over that she not into him, She pretty much into sport type dudes like Rodney. When the bell rings, I walked Phylicia to our 4th block.
"You still coming right? Phylicia asked
" Yeah what's time y'all eat dinner?" I asked hopefully she ain't eating late.
"Somewhere in between 6-8pm." She said.
"That's fine, I'll be there around 5pm." I said as I moved my arms so she can go to her 4th block. I think eating dinner at 6pm is fine because we eat dinner at that time or sometimes a bit later than that.

I walked into my lame ass class and I gave Rodney a dap. I asked about Hope which is they got the same 3rd block and he said he doing fine. He knows me and Phylicia just friends for now because she trying to be careful who do she choose.

Phylicia
I'm got to my 4th block class doing my warm up while Nicole keep poking me with the pen trying to get her attention.
"Yeah" I said turning around
"We going to the mall this weekend and I just wondering are you coming?" She said as the Miah girl throw the paper at me. I don't know what the hell is her problem but she better cut it out before she messes around and get beat up.

"Of course, who idea is that?" I asked before the warning bell rings.
"India" She said. We been hanging out a lot lately and they invited me to go to the mall with them. I'm going to invite Tracy if she ain't babysitting her siblings while her mom at work.

I told Nicole about the dinner thing because it's was Aunt Jennifer idea to bring a guy over for dinner. They like the ideas expertly Briana. I think he catch an Uber to get to my house and home because he taking a driver education which is he already sing up for during lunch.

After School
Class is already over and I heard Nicole calling my name with Rico arms around her. She agrees that they taking me home today. She kisses him on the lips and told him she loves him in Spainsh. That boy must've get horny everytime he hears her speaking Spainsh.

"You ready?" She asked putting her seatbelt on.
"Yeah" I said as she started the car and "Antidote" by Travis Scott playing on the radio which is he alright. He got some good songs.
Antidote by Travis Scott

I don't listen to radio that much because they played the same song over and over again. I can't stand most of them because they singing about the same thing like money, drugs or sex.
"Maldita sea el tráfico de tontos (Goddamn it, them dumbass traffic)" She yelled as the car cut her on LaSalle Street.

The guy in the silver car needs to get off the damn phone before he causes the car wreck. She spends the rest of the ride talking to me about Rico. She been with him for almost 2 years and she wants to surprise him but not on Valentine's Day which is I hate Valentine's Day anyway.

Valentine's Day is coming soon and I don't need a Valentine. Kaylin might going to give me the candy and the bear which is sweet but I'll just eat as much candy as I want and call it a day.