78. New Home

Phylicia
I woke up at Aunt Cory's house with the pancakes smells hit my noise. So I generally moved Kaylin's arms ,got up, stress and went in the kitchen with Cory cooking breakfast for everybody.
"Morning Phylicia" Aunt Cory said
"Morning Aunt Cory do you need any help?" I asked
"Not really but you can help if you want" Aunt Cory said

I decided to help her cooked by cooking the bacon as I heard Kaylin yawning.
"Morning y'all" He yawned before he headed to the bathroom.
"Morning babe" I said.

We almost done with the breakfast while Kaylin, Aaliyah and her husband in the living room watching This Week on ABC.  When we done, Aunt Cory told us its time to eat so everybody got up and fixed their own plates. We all knows the rules when we done, clean out the plates.

"What time y'all go to Althea's house?" She asked
"Somewhere between 12-2pm" Kaylin asked. When I'm done eating my breakfast, I clean out my plates, took my clothes out and went in the bathroom.

I got in the bathroom took an shower, washed my face, brush my teeth. I put on my bra and draws on before I lotion my body with strawberries and champagne lotion.
Strawberries and Champagne lotion

After I lotion my body, I put on my red shirts with brown belts and jeans.
Phylicia's outfit

I put my hair in the ponytail, sprayed myself and got out of the bathroom and I saw my grandma sitting in the living room drinking coffee.
"Hey grandma what are you doing here?" I asked
"I just want to tell you and Kaylin that y'all go go ahead and make y'all selves a home while I'm at church." She said.

It's official, I got an job and an new home at South Carolina even I only stayed at my grandma for a while but she'll tell us the rules when she get home from church and grocery shopping because she needs to go grocery shopping anyway.

"I appreciate that Ms.Althea" Kaylin said as she gave them the house keys
"You are welcome, I got to go see y'all at my house in couple of hours" My grandma said as she leave and waiting on Kaylin to take an shower and get dress so we can go to our temporary home.