28. Fat Shaming Is Wrong

Kaylin
Spring break is around the corner and I can't wait for it. I always get plenty of free time when spring break around which is its last for a week or two. There will be no driver ed this week and report card is coming on Thursday. Now I'm at lunch eating the Chinese food with Phylicia since we asked the people from front office permission for it.

We been dating for 3 weeks now since we kiss a day before Valentines Day. While I'm eating the house fried rice, I heard the annoying voice and its was Miah. Ugh! What the hell do she wants from me?
"Hey bae" She said calling me the dumbass terms that mainly couples used.
"Stop calling me that I hate that word"  I said getting annoyed
"Come on, why don't you want me?" She fake crying. I keep telling her over and over that I don't want her.

"I see, you go out with that fat bitch now." She said with the attitude. How the hell do she knows that we going out? She wasn't there when I kiss her to take her pain away. She goddamn right we going out.
"Look Miah, I don't want no drama with you so you need to get the hell out of my face." I said. She went closer to Phylicia and start fat shaming her.

"Listen here Precious, this man don't want your fat ass. He never like overweight hoes like you. He like bad bitch like me so you need to stay away from him." She said poking her nose. Oh hell no, I know damn well that she called her Precious.

I mean do she looks that bad? She had a nerve to say that I don't like big girls which is a bullshit lie because I never in my life say that. I said I never dated them before but I don't discriminate against them. So I don't know what the hell she got that from but my relatives didn't raised me to put down big girls.

She walked away with her crews. I'm glad that she didn't run away at the middle of the hallway and cried because it's would be worse and Briana would whooped her ass on the split.
"You alright?" I asked wrapping my arms around her because she getting ready to cry.
"Yeah" She said wrapped her mouth with the napkins since we getting ready to go back to our 3rd block.