6. Big Girl

A month later (Kaylin)
I'm at Spanish class which is my last class waiting the final bell to ring. I'm sit next to the girl that just came here 2 days ago writing her journal. I don't know what she writing about but whatever it ain't none of my business. When the final bell rings, she got up, put her phone in her back pocket of her blue ripped jeans and walk out of the classroom.

She waves at me couple of times today so I wave at her back around 3rd block which is before we goes to lunch. I'm going to holla at this plus size babe sooner than later. I put my hood on and head to the student parking lot because I'm going to Danny's house to chill for a couple of hours. I got in his car and drove off. Before we even headed to Lincoln Heights, he stopped at the strip mall where Food Lion be at to holla at the new girl that we been seeing for the past 2 days.

"Yo, you need a ride?", Danny asked turning down the latino music.
"Excuse me are talking to me?", She asked nervously.
"Yeah do you need a ride home", Danny asked again.
"No thank you I'll catch the Shuttle bus.", She said about head to the store since she not being a bitch or anything.
"Are you sure? It's kind of damp and rainy out here", I said not wanting the new girl to waiting on the bus for hours in the rain.
"You not going to robbed me are you?", She asked getting paranoid.

We start laughing at her because she thinks that we going to rob her. I know we live in the hood but still. We are not that stupid to robbed people after we offer them a ride.
"Come on girl! We won't hurt you. We just getting you home safely.", Danny laugh.
"Okay fine! Just give me 5-10 minutes I need to buy some few things.", She said.

We saw the girl walking in the store and gets whatever she needs while we in the car waiting on the new girl. I understand that she ain't trying to get robbed but she can at least let us take her halfway home so her parents won't get the wrong ideas. I just want to know her name and her number while we taking her halfway home.

Phylicia

Hey everybody! My name is Phylicia Smith-Roiland

Hey everybody! My name is Phylicia Smith-Roiland. I just turn 16 a couple of days ago and I will be spent the rest of my junior year at West Charlotte High School. I used to goes to West Mecklenburg High School but transfer because I moved to Driud Hills and need to be at the closer school. I always have a low self-esteem since when I was a kid because I was abused verbally, sexually and physically by my own mother who chose a man over here own kid and my child molesting and evil stepfather.

My childhood and my teenage life is not easy because I been a plus size girl all my life. Let me start my childhood first. When I was a little girl, I been in the foster care twice because of the abuse and neglect. The first time I was in the foster care was when I was 5 months old because my mom shucks me violently to stop me from crying and called me a fat pig.

The family from Macon,GA had me for the a month until my mom was pregnant with my sister. The second time I was in foster care when me and my sister got meth, weed and some other drugs in our system and she lets the random guy molest me. The family from Monks Corner ,SC had me for almost a year when me and her start to have a bond until when my mom took me and my sister back since she was pregnant with my twins brothers.

That's when her and her child molesting boyfriend decides to move to Marietta,GA to avoid CPS in Savannah,GA which is that where I'm from by the way. You thought that my mom parenting skills improve, you are wrong the abuse gotten worse because me and my sister always getting beaten, molested, called names like "pig" "bitch" "dumbass" and so on. Not only that, they barley feed us, the house is roach infested, the house never clean,my step dad made us watch porn instead of letting us watch show that kid watch like Spongebob, Dora, anything that are Disney related and so on. My grandma, my head start teacher and neighbors called CPS few times but they didn't do their job which is get us away from abusive parents until one of my twins brothers past away from blunt force trauma to the head.

I was beaten so bad where I almost died in the hospital. While I'm at the hospital, I keep crying and screaming I don't want to go home, I don't want to go home until  my grandma said that I'm not going back to that unsafe environment ever again. She said that the CPS going to put me in the safer and cleaner  home like my sibling did which is my brother in foster care at Atlanta,GA while one of sister raised by her dad and the other raised by the family members from her dad side at Florida.

My dad can't take care of me like he wanted to because of the drugs problem and most of my family from my mom side got a history of child abuse and neglect. My grandma too sick to take care of me so my dad's cousin and his wife raised me. They were going to put me it the care of the same family as my brother in at first but my uncle said he'll take good care of me.

As soon I released from the hospital and the whole custody things is finalized, my grandma told my uncle and his wife to take good care of me which is they did. She used to called them everyday to make sure that I get fed, go to school and everything. Me and his wife are very close because she more of the mother to me than my own which is the reasons why I called her mom sometimes.

My teenage life even harder which is I'll tell you the other time. I'm at Food Lion to get the few things that my aunt wants me to get while the 2 guys waiting on me at the parking lot. After I paid for the bread, cheese and mayonnaise, I left the store and got in the backseat of the guy's car. I told the guy that I stayed at Druid Hill and dropped me off at a couple of houses down from mine because I don't want my aunt start to think that something bad happens to me.

"What's your name?", The light skin guy with twist on the passenger side asked.
"Phylicia, what about you guys?", I asked taking a sip of my bottle of water.
"I'm Kaylin and the latino dude that driving is my friend Danny", He said as he stopped by the stop sign.

We continue talking until he dropped me off about 2 houses down. I gave him my number put my hood on and left. I walked the rest of my way home while I feel a little bit of the rain on me. When I got in the house, I saw my aunt watching TV on Fox 46.

"Thanks baby", My aunt said as she went in the kitchen and start cooking. I've seen Kaylin around for the past 2 days and he seems like the nice and sweet guy. I don't know do he wants a girl like me because I heard that he don't have no problem taking to the girls but I got to see it for myself.

As soon I started doing homework, that boy pooped up in my mind. I'm like damn, that's the fine light skinned dude right there. I wonder do he have a girlfriend.