36. Family Cookout

4th Of July (Kaylin)
Today is 4th of July and I'm taking Phylicia to the family cookout at the park later. The rest of the family wants to meet Phylicia expertly grandma Charlie since I be telling her about her for the past almost 3 months. But I had to go to work before the cookout which it's will be cool down anyway.

My 17th birthday is in couple of weeks and Phylicia might going to give me something. I told her that I'm a Cancer a while ago when I asked when her birthday and her zophiac sign which is her birthday is in October 7th and a Libra.

I think her and Jadian going to bond very well since his birthday on the same month but his birthday on the 18th. I'm about to go in the bathroom and take care of my hydrant but the door is lock and Uncle Marcus in the. He been in the bathroom for the long time so I knocked on the door.
"Yeah" He yelled through the door
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked
"I'm coming out in the minute damn you and Fred" He said with the attitude
"Hurry the hell up I got to get ready for work." I said

That's another problem, he just like James being in the bathroom for the long ass time. I better not smell crack cocaine in the bathroom when I get in there and get ready for work. When finally gets out, I went in the bathroom took a quick shower, brush my teeth and put my clothes on.

I'll shave my face tonight since I ain't trying to be late for work. I got in the car on the hot July, start my car,turn on my AC, and plug my phone on AUX cords and "Shinning Star" by Earth Fire and Wind playing loud but not too loud.
Shinning Stars by Earth Fire and Wind

I drove off and head straight to work since its got enough gas to get to work.

Rochelle
I'm in the kitchen making a pasta salad for the cookout later today which is it's cool down some anyway. When I put them in the refrigerator, I saw Marcus sitting on my man chair eating my Turtles. He gets on my last nerves because I'm trying to help his stubborn ass but he just come in my house eating up my food, running up the light bills, sitting at Fredrick chair and hell, he expected Kaylin clean up after him.

"Get your ass off of Fredrick's chair." I yelled
"Damn Ro why are you tripping?" He asked like a dumbass.
"How many times do I have to tell you, it's my goddamn house not yours." I said
"And give me my Turtles" I said better not eat all of it.

I checked and make sure he didn't eat all of my Turtles and he didn't. If he did, I would make him go to the store and buy some more. Turtles is always my favorite snacks since I was the little kid and still eats them until this day.
Rochelle's favorite snacks

PhyliciaAunt Ro invite me to go to the cookout today at 5pm

Phylicia
Aunt Ro invite me to go to the cookout today at 5pm. She said I can bring my relatives which is they coming. Aunt Ro is more like a mother to me than my own just like Aunt Jennifer. I think her and Aunt Ro will be good friends. They'll be having a tea party whenever she got time. Hell, she'll be drinking wine with her since they drink but not on the daily basis.