51. Sleepover

Phylicia
There will be no school for couple of days because of teacher workday. I just got my report card yesterday and I got A's and B's which is I'm passing senior so far. All I got to do is do this senior exit thing which is next semester. Tonight I'm having a sleepover at my new best friend Dominique's house.

I met her couple of weeks ago and she a bit bigger than me. I learned that she just transfer from Harding to West Charlotte for the same reason why I went to West Charlotte which is she needs to go to school close to home. She stays at couple of houses away from India which is down the street which is they are walkers and don't need a ride.

I don't know is Tracy is be able to come because she might have to babysit so I'll see about that though. I'm my room painting since I ain't going to leave until 6pm anyway. When I'm done painting, I went in the bathroom, took a quick shower, went in my room put on my clothes and pack my clothes including nightgown.

"Phylicia, India here" Aunt Jen said
"Yes ma'am" I said grabbing my overnight bag an and I saw India waiting on me.
"You ready?" She asked.
"Yeah" I said putting on my pink jacket as Aunt Jen said have fun.

We got in her royal blue car since she took the driver ed last year before Kaylin did.
India's car

She started the car and the "JuJu On The Beat Song" by some dude playing

Juju On The Beat by No names

"What the hell is this?" I said not feeling the song.
"Another dumbass dance that them boys come up with." She said. I had to agree with her, why can't them boys just come up with the decent dance instead of the ones that are stupid and people played the hell out of it.

I'm not the best dance in the South but the last decent dance I remember was "Cupid Shuffle" by Cupid which is I was damn near 8 years old at the time.
Cupid Shuffle by Cupid

That's one of the dance I don't mind doing next to "Cha Cha Slide" and "Electric Slide" which is I still do until this day.
Cha Cha Slide

Electric Slide