62. Baby Shower

Kaylin
Today it's Rico and Nicole's baby shower and it's at Nicole's mom house. She invited most of us but not his family from his dad side because they don't want no drama expertly his hoe ass aunt Lisa the same lady who tried to have sex with me once. I'm not bullshitting, she tried that shit with me when I was 15 but Aunt Ro cussed her out which is she deserves it because she was on that pedophile shit.

I mean come on, she around Aunt Cory's age and she still acting like a damn kids. Bitch grow the hell up because this why her and Rico can't get along for shit same with his cousin which is he might be locked up for messing up his probation. For the past couple of days, me Phylicia and Hope was chilling and having an good times even she left yesterday afternoon.

I already getting used to Phylicia cooking for me even she don't have to because sometimes, female don't feel like cooking expertly summer time since its too hot to cook. We almost had sex for the second time yesterday morning until I heard Hope's voice and Phylicia stopped me.

She wears one of my shirt which is not new because I'm used to it because like Jadian told me one day, when I see an girl wearing one of my shirt even after we getting a freak on, I'm going have to get used to it and I highly agree with him.

I walked into the kitchen to fixed me some cereal while Hope sitting in the living room watching Rachel Ray talk shows. As soon I put the milk back in the refrigerator and get ready to eat, my phone started to ring and it's was Rico.
Phone Convo
Kaylin: Yo
Rico: Sup Kay
Kaylin: Sup man
Rico: You and Hope still coming to the baby shower
Kaylin: Hell yeah, I told Aunt Ro about it and they fine with it
Rico: When y'all relatives coming back
Kaylin: Later today
Rico: I got to get going, Nicole dad wants me to helped him with the baby stuff
Kaylin: Alright Ill see you when we get there
Rico: Okay man
Phone Convo

Phylicia
I spend two nights with Kaylin and Hope. I got to admit, I had an good time with them but I was ready to go home. We almost in the kitchen have a little morning love making but I stopped him because I heard Hope clearing her throats when she about to get her soda.

So today, I'm going to Nicole's baby shower and I know my man and Hope going to be there. Nicole's baby ain't going to due until March and it's the middle of January. Whatever, that's their choice not mine. I'm in the living room watching The View because that baby shower ain't going to start until 2pm and India coming in 30 minutes to get ready for the baby shower.

For the past 3 days since me and Kaylin made love, I laid in my bed thinking about the way he touched me expertly last night where I pleasure myself at the middle of the night. I went in the kitchen to get me some yogurt and I heard the door knocking.
"Come in" I said and India came with the box of Donuts from QuickTrip.
"Hey girl" She said given me an hug.
"Hey" I said putting an gallon of Arizona watermelon juice back in the refrigerator and went in the kitchen.

The news just came on but I changed the channel because I can't watch the news without hearing bad stories. The only time I watch the news is to check the weather.
"So did you give your man some cookies Friday night" India asked taking a bite out of the doughnut
"Yes, he likes the lingerie" I said since I'm not a virgin no more and gave him my V-card.
"How do it fell" She asked
"It's hurts a little bit but it's started to feel good." I said.

Tiara was right, it's going to hurt a little bit but I'm going to fell pleasure after it. We continue talking until it's time for us to get ready. I went in the bathroom, took a shower, brush my teeth and I went to my room to put my clothes on.

I went in my room put the pad in my draws before putting them on because my period just came on. After I put on my bra and draws on, I lotion my body and put on my outfit for the baby shower.
Phylicia's outfit