30. Ice Cream

Phylicia
I woke up with Kaylin's arms around me and the smell of bacon all the way to the living room. Before I generally move his arms, I heard Kaylin saying good morning.
"Where am I? I asked.
" You at my house. I carried you here last night." He explains.

I got up and start stressing and went to the kitchen to tell Aunt Ro and Uncle Fred to good morning.
"Morning Aunt Ro and Uncle Fred." I said walking in the kitchen
"Morning Phylicia how is your sleep?" Aunt Ro said stirring up the cheesy grist.
"Good thanks to your nephew." I said only remembered him taking my clothes off and put on one of his shirt.

We continue talking until it's time for us to eat. She called Hope and tell her it's time to eat.
"Hey Phylicia what are you doing here?" She asked grabbing the plate
"I been here all night." I said taking a bite off of cheese grist.

Kaylin to Hope what happened last night while she was asleep but left off the part where Diamond girl told me to starve myself because he don't think it's a good idea. After we eat, I help Aunt Ro clean up the kitchen.
"Kaylin, make sure you put the bed back in the coach!" She said washing the glass.
"Yes ma'am!" He said.

As soon we finsh clean up his house, I grab an duffle bag and get my clothes so I can take an shower. Kaylin told me where the bathroom is so I knocked on the door to make sure that nobody in the bathroom and went in and turn the shower on.

While I'm waiting on the water to warm up, I took my clothes off and got in the shower. I wash my body with Moonlight Path body gel and got out of the shower.
Moonlight Path

I dried off, brush my teeth, lotion my body and put my clothes on for Ice cream since Kaylin wants me to meet Marlon and his 2 years old godson

Phylicia's outfit for the meeting

While I'm putting on my Moonlight Path perfum, I heard the knock on the door and it's was Hope

"Phylicia, are you done in there?" Hope asked
"Yeah, I said putting Kaylin's shirt in the dirty clothes basket and got out.

Kaylin
Today, I'm taking Hope and Phylicia out for ice cream with Marlon and Jeremiah because I wants him to meet Phylicia. He said he ain't bringing Trina with him because of her ratchet behavior. Trina is the girl that Marlon been messing around with for a while but don't bring her around Jeremiah because she not fit to be his step mom.