0.5. Just One Day

"I... I'm not
who you think I am.."

-

"We can work this
out together. I just need
you to trust me."

-

"YOU FAKER!!"

-

(Y/N) was a girl who grew up in Daegu. She had one sibling and a pregnant mother. Her dad always bought VHS tapes of shows from America, Tokyo, etc, to put in the little TV they had, since they never had a lot of money, for her to enjoy. Her life wasn't perfect, but she appreciated the little that she had, after all, somebody might have had it worse than she did. Her parents would argue most of the time barely showing their love for each other. She'd try to stay positive and told herself things won't get even worse than it was or maybe it can..

One night, her father lost control and injured her mom, robbing the woman of her life. After that day, (Y/N) began to hate her father but still depended on him to provide since she and her siblings were underaged but that changed when her 'father' got into a terrible accident forcing her to work at her selfish aunt's not so famous Bakery to survive. She thought that she would be working in a bakery for the rest of her life, that was until she saw something while coming home from work that will change her life forever.

Author's Note.
Well howdy, I hope you enjoy this story we wrote. Yes, we wrote. This story has been written by two authors, myself and KTHSees totally not writing this right now)

Edited: 22.5.19 (by Smutty)

Okay yeeyee, have fun and enjoy. :D