27. Euphoria

Narrator's POV

"Get off."

"Jimin listen-"

"Get the fuck off me, Taehyung!" He said pushing the male off and jumped off the bed.

"Go fuck that guard, why won't ya?!" Jimin snapped.

"Jimin please!" Taehyung said getting up after the boy
"Jimin I love yo-"

*Slap*

If it wasn't for the soundproof walls, everyone would have heard the slap Taehyung reserved.

"Don't," Jimin said after walking out the room and slamming the door behind him. Taehyung just stood there, holding his right cheek in disbelief.

-

(Y/N) laid in bed in Jungkook's arms, staring at the white ceiling.

"Kookie... Are Tae and Jimin okay?" The other boy shrugged his shoulders and began playing with the girl's now shoulder-length hair.

"Jimin and Taehyung are probably having another couple fight."

"Oh I see- wait, ANOTHER?! What do you MEAN ANOTHER??"

"Wait you didn't know? They even showed it on TV, (Y/N)!"

"But I didn't know they were actually dating!... But doesn't Jimin... Sleep with Yoongi and Hoseok?"

"He does but he and Tae are an actual item. Taehyung doesn't mind him sleeping with any of us because Tae sometimes has sex with each of us....?"

"Wait... You mean.. You all did it with Taehyung..?"

"Mmhmm! Well, except for me. I never had sex with any of them."

(Y/N)'s face turned crimson hearing him say it so casually, ignoring the last part he said.

"But enough of them~ let's talk about us~," the younger boy said flipping the girl under him.

"Ew. Stop. That was cringy."

"...You tryna ruin the mood?" He said nibbling on her neck, finding her sensitive spot. He slid his hand to her hips, tracing her shape.
"Can I make you feel good?"

The girl under him looked away, covering her face and stayed quiet. Jungkook grabbed her hand and stopped her from covering her face, saying he wanted to see her reaction. He moved his hand under her nightwear and felt for her underwear, but surprisingly, she wore none.

"Fuck... You naughty girl, were you so eager for me that you didn't wear any panties?"

"Namj-joon-oppa said not to wear any at home- ah!" He slapped her right ass cheek.

"So when we ate dinner earlier, you didn't have one on?" The girl shook her. He parted her vaginal lips and gently rolled her pearl in circles, feeling her hips buck up against his slightly. He moved his fingers to her entrance and gently pushed in.

"Jungkook.." She moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. The male began moving his fingers rapidly, while curling them inside, trying to find her G-spot. When he successfully did, he began abusing it nonstop.
"Ah! Please don't stop, Kookie!" She cried, biting down on his shoulders as tears ran out of her eyes.

She placed her hand on his boxers and began kneading his cock through it. Jungkook bit his lips trying to sustain his urge to pull out his length and ram it into her.

"(Y/N)-noona~ don't tease me, baby." He sang, but the girl ignored him and continued to massage his penis. Kook moved his hand and placed it beside the woman's head for support as he began to hump her with his clothed member, soaking the boxers with her natural lubricate as he did.