11. Stigma

A few months had passed since she joined the group and she somehow managed to keep the secret from the remaining boys. (Y/N) did concerts with the boys and trained a lot. She was currently sitting on the sofa as she scrolled through the twitter page. The fans really seemed to like her and added her into the fanchant without a fuss. It was weird hearing an extra name before the group's name.

"Yahh! Jungkook, what did you do with my charger?!" Taehyung shout.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook had borrowed my charger and hadn't returned it so I took it upon myself to get it from his room. I enter his room and began searching on his side I assumed was his. I opened his closet drawer and rummaged through it but soon realized it wasn't his. In there at the bottom were panties and bras.

'I didn't know (Y/B/N) was such a perv to have this many.  Who am I to judge? I have my fetishes as well.' I thought. I closed back the drawer and walked to one of the beds and raised the pillow but froze. Under the fluffy cushion was a small picture frame with two pictures under. I slowly reached my hands to it and picked it up. There were 4 people on it, but one, in particular, caught my eyes. The girl with long (H/C) hair who stood at the front with a younger boy. I turned around with the frame still in my hands when I heard the door open.

'He had to be the boy... Right..? But the boy on it didn't have the same colour hair or eyes as (Y/B/N), the girl did...But is that girl-'

"Yah! What are you doing with that?!" (Y/B/N) quickly walked towards me.

Without thinking much, I dropped the item onto the bed and grabbed his shoulder. I ripped his shirt off earning a loud scream. My eyes widened when I saw 'her' undervest and bra straps.

"(Y/N)-"

"I heard a loud- TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Jungkook rushed towards me and yanked the girl out my hands. He looked at (Y/N), her ripped clothing and her watering eyes then back at me. He charged to me and pinned me to the wall, with his hands wrapped around my neck. I held his wrist to prevent him from strangling me.

"What's happening-" Jimin walked in and dropped his glass of milk on the floor. The mochi hurried to us and pulled Jungkook off of me and then looked back at (Y/N).

Narrator's POV

Jimin helps Tae out of the room, as the maknae went to (Y/N) and waited for her to tell him what happened.

Taehyung laid on his bed with his arm covering his eyes

"(Y/N), It's you isn't it?" He chuckled a little bit.

-

Flashback

"I can't get down and it's your fault!"

"Yah, you're the one who said you could handle it." The boy said to the girl who was stuck on the tree branch. "Fine, I'll help you." He extended his arms upwards so the girl would jump to him.

"No! I don't trust you and your noodle arms!"

"Well, you'll just stay up there and suffer." He pretended to walk away.

"Nooo, come back! I'm just scared.."

"Trust me." The boy went back to his original spot and reached out for the girl. (Y/N) closed her eyes and jumped to the boy who successfully caught her. "Wowie, you're heavier than you look."

The girl smacked the boy's chest and got down from his hold.

"We should get back to class, we're already late." She said and ran off to the school building, Taehyung followed after her.

The small child might not have known what 'love' was, however, he did know he felt extremely happy and energized when the girl was around him. He felt as though he had to protect her because she was so weak and tiny.

Taehyung decided to tell (Y/N) that they'd always be friends and he'd protect her from anyone who tried to hurt her.

It was a normal Monday morning. He waited at the front gate for her to arrive at school, but sadly there were no sight of her. It was unlikely she'd stay home so he just sat down on his shin bone, and patiently waited. Bell rang and the girl wasn't there. He began to worry. A teacher had pull him off the ground and literally dragged him to class. After that day, it was like a routine for him.

One day, after he was pulled to class, the teacher made a shocking announcement.

"Good Morning class, as you may have noticed your classmate (L/N) (Y/N) hasn't been attending school for the past few weeks. Well, she left the school."

Taehyung stood up, quickly making the chair behind him fall to the floor.

"No way! She wouldn't leave!" Taehyung wasn't having any of it, he opened the slide up window that was beside his and (Y/N) desk and jumped out. Thank god they were on the first floor.

"Taehyung!!" The teacher shouted after him but he didn't turn back. He couldn't believe she'd just go without telling him the reason, not even a goodbye.

End of flashback
Taehyung's POV

I sat up from my bed and went back to (Y/N)'s shared room and knocked on the door hoping she'd answer. Not to my best interests, Jungkook opened the door and was about to close it as he saw me.

"Wait! I have a good reason for doing what I did! Just let me explain!" He gave me a glare of suspicion and looked back inside, getting (Y/N) approval I presumed and then let me in. I glanced over at the girl and smiled a little bit. I couldn't believe we'd meet after all these years like this. I then cleared my throat and explained myself. Jungkook looked at me in disbelief. He couldn't believe I had attended elementary school with (Y/N).

"How come you didn't tell me?" The maknae asked her.

"Well, I wasn't sure if he was really MY childhood friend, Tae. But when I did, I kept it to myself because I knew it wouldn't matter because of the situation I am in."

I stepped forward to her and gave her a warm loving hug and nuzzled my face in the nape of her neck.

"I missed you so much.."

Kook sighed in annoyance then left the room giving me and the girl alone time, allowing her to explain her part of the story on why she left.