22. Blanket Kick

Narrator's POV

"(Y/N), wait!" Changkyun shouted, running towards her.

 "What is it?" (Y/N) said packing up most of her stuff in her room.

 "I'm sorry." He kneeled over when he reached the front of the doorframe. 

"It's not your fault. It's mine." (Y/N) looked down at her suitcase. 

"Well, it's the rug's fault so.." He chuckled. 

"This isn't a time for jokes, Changkyun. I'm gonna be homeless." She sighed. 

"Hm..."

After some minutes, Changkyun broke the silence. 

"I have an idea!" He lit up.

 "What is the idea?" (Y/N) asked.

 "I have some guy friends with a bedroom with a bunk bed. We can be roommates until you make enough money to move out." He smiled.

 "That sounds like a great idea, but where am I gonna find a job?" (Y/N) sighed.

"You can join us." He smiled. 

"What?" She asked. 

"Oh, that sounded creepy. I meant you can join our band. You know, Monsta X? Haha. I mean if you want to.. You don't have-"

"I'd like that. But wait, if I'm working with you guys, wouldn't need to leave? Also, people hate me, that would ruin your band's career." (Y/N) pouted. 

"You're right. Well, uh..." He scratched his head.

(Y/N) sighed.

 "Forget it.." (Y/N) continued packing. 

"How about we do not forget it. You don't have to join but you can at least stay with us. We can find you a job somewhere else." He smiled. "Thank you." She smiled and hugged him. "Anytime."

"Oh, by the way, you should go pack." She suggested.

 "But they're in that room..." He looked down. 

"I doubt that. Go check." She reassured him. 

"Fine.." He got up and walked towards the door. 

"If I don't come back, you know what happened." He looked back at me and made a knife cutting his throat gesture.

(Y/N)'S POV
After he finished packing

"PSST, (Y/N)!" He peeped through the door. "Are you done?" I asked. "Yeah!" He exclaimed. "I guess all we have to do now is..."

"Leave," we both said in unison. I heard him sigh. 

"What a bad day."

We both grabbed our stuff and made our way to the exit. "You don't have to worry, I called the guys and they agreed on letting us stay." He smiled. 

"You're right." I looked up at him.

"You all haven't left yet?" A voice behind us asked. We both turned around to see Miso, arms folded, with her sister looking at us.

 "We were just about to leave.." Changkyun looked down at the floor. 

"Then leave quickly." She stated. 

"We will," I growled and grabbed Changkyun's hand. I pulled him out the exit with our stuff in our free hand.

"Bye.." Jiso said, softly to herself.

We both made our way out of the front yard and out the gate. We walked down the path that led up to their house until we saw civilians again.

We walked out the road for a few minutes until we stopped by a bench since our feet were killing us. "Y'know what, I'll call a taxi for us." He smiled at me.