19. Make It Right

Narrator's POV

"What do you mean she's missing?!" They all shouted.

"Well! Just a little while ago, I came back from my run and went into my room expecting to see her in there but she wasn't so I assumed she was in the bathroom but she wasn't! I searched the whole house and she's not here!!!"

"Search again! Call her! Do something!! It's not like her to just leave like that!!" Seokjin said dialing RM's number. The other boys left the room and began looking around but there was no luck.

"Uh... You guys... I just realized one of my travel bags is missing so I checked her side of the room and some of her clothes along with her family photo is gone!"

Jin massaged his temple with one of his hands and let out a deep sigh when he couldn't get in touch with Namjoon.

'I can't do this..' the oldest thought. 'Everything is going wrong'

Seokjin's phone began ringing it was PD.

Jin's POV

As I answered the phone, all I heard was shouting from the other side.

"How did this get out, Kim Seokjin?!"

"I-I don't know.. None of us said anything to the media and I can't get in touch with Namjoon! In addition (Y/N) is missing!!" I told the man who just ended the call on me.

I walked back and forth through the room having a mental break down.

(Y/N)'s POV
Before she left

I was left home alone with nothing to do so I decided to watch some TV but was rudely interrupted by my phone's loud ear-rape notification sound. I grabbed it. When I opened the device, I noticed an article about.. me..? I took a large gulp and tapped the link. The first thing I saw when the page was loaded was 'Faker'. I skimmed through it but one paragraph caught my eyes. I read it out loud hoping that this was a dream.

"(L/N) (Y/B/N) has been lying to everyone, even Bighit Entertainment. She claimed to be a male to join the boy band BTS. What were her true intentions? (Y/B/N) which I doubt that's her real name caused mayhem in the boys' dorm sending our beloved J-hope to have to leave his own home. Even that is off, is Hoseok really your hope? Or is that too a lie?" I looked below the article to see numerous comments, my eyes began to water as I read them.

"OMG! And I actually liked him! I can't believe he's actually a she! I bet she just join to take our boys all to herself! What a slut!"

"Look at the mess BTS are in because of her!"

"She should just kill herself because after what she has done, no one is going to believe or forgive her!"

"She's such a whore!"

"I hate people like that! It's like catfishing but in real life! Absolutely disgusting!"

I threw my phone to the side and ran into my room and grabbed one of Jungkook's bags. I'm sure he won't get mad, right?

'I can't stay here! I'm just creating problems! How am I going to face them?!' I packed my clothes after I put on my oversized hoodie along with a black mask. I checked in the mirror to make sure my head was completely covered by the hood after I picked up my phone from the chair. "How could I forget you.." I realized. I went back to my bed and grabbed my photo that was under my pillow. I looked at the pictures. My eyes started welling up with tears. "I'm sorry I was a disappointment to you guys.." I shoved pictures into the suitcase and then I left the house.

I didn't know where in particular I was going but I knew I needed to leave. I turned off my phone so I wouldn't get any calls.

A few hours had passed and it was getting dark so I went to a cheap restaurant to get something to eat. Luckily, I gain a habit of putting money behind my phone case so I could have paid for the meal. I ate and stayed in the restaurant until it closed. When I left, I counted the money. I facepalmed and sighed.

'How could I forget my money? Welp, I didn't think this through. I don't think I'll be able to afford an apartment. Either-' a black expensive-looking car stopped in front of me. When the back window rolled down, a head bearly pop out.

"Yah, why are you out so late? Do you have a place to stay? I see you have a travel bag at your side there. " A sweet feminine voice said.

"Uh.."

"Listen, I know that this is weird and strange not to mention suspicious but I've been watching you since daylight. You've been wandering around with that bag in your hand aimlessly. I'm guessing you don't have a place to stay, right? You can live in mine and my sister's place for a while if you want."

'Well, might as well get in the car. If I die, I guess that will be the end of the road for me..'

I nodded and got in the back seat of the car beside the stranger. I had nothing to lose. I glanced at my side trying to see if I can notice the woman's face but it was too dark. The only thing I could make out about her was that she had long hair. The car began moving and it was quiet. The man who was driving seemed really nervous. That was odd, why would he be?

The car drove for an hour and there were no signs of any housing in the direction we were heading. There were only trees on both sides of the narrow road.

'I'm about to die. God, please protect my siblings--WAIT IF I DIE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM-'

"We're here!" I was pulled out of my thoughts by the girl's enchanting voice. But my eyes almost fell out when I saw the house.

"Are we really

"Are we really..?"

"Yup!" When the car came to a complete stop, the driver quickly rushed to the lady's side of the car and opened the door.

'Okay... What the hell is going on here...?'