26. Filter

Narrator's POV

Ji-ah walked into the room with a smile painted on her face. Ready get more dirt on the boys.

"I'm back~ Did you all miss me?" She cooed running to Taehyung who had his head on Jimin's shoulders while looking at his phone not paying any attention to the woman in front of him.
"I'm sorry to hear what happened to (Y/B/N) I can't believe that he was actually a she! I bet she was just trying to use you all for her fame. Thank goodness PD kicked her out. She was kinda annoying, don't you think?" As if on cue, (Y/N) walked into the room wearing a knee-length white summer dress with her hands to her hips.

"Was I really?" The (H/C) girl asked while taking a seat beside Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" the guard asked in awe.

(Y/N) ignored her and turned to the man who she sat beside and gently stroked his hair, trying to fix the strands that stood up.

"(N/N)-noona stoppp, you're acting like a mom. We already have Jin-hyung!" He said grabbing her hand which caused him to gain a slap on his wrist. The woman licked her thumb and paced down the hair with the others.

"There!" Jungkook just pouted.

Ji-ah huffed and walked away, shaking the little to no butt she had with her plastic suitcase dragging behind her.

A few hours later, everyone were in their rooms except for Taehyung, who sat in the same spot as before.

"Taehyungie~" She sang which the male boredly looked at her.
"I bought you something~ it would really be amazing if you would accept it!" She said pushing a black box towards him while bowing like one of those teenagers confessing to their crush. Taehyung cringed at the sight but accepted it.

"Thanks." He opened the box to be beheld by a single heart earing.

"I have the other side, hope you like it! " She said pointing at her right ear. V placed the box on the coffee table, then stood up in front of the woman after he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer.

"I missed you.." He said, nuzzling his nose on her neck. The girl who was shocked by the action, just stood there dumbfounded.
"Look, I know when you first came, I was annoyed by you but as I saw you more often, I think that I've fallen in love with you.." Taehyung tilted the woman's head to the side and looked deep into her eyes, observing her reaction.

"Oh, God.. Finally... I've been waiting!" Ji-ah brought her head closer to the man and joined their lips, trying to gain access to his mouth with he refused. She pulled back, confused.
"Why aren't you allowing me in?"

"Sorry... I don't kiss with tongue... It feels weird.."

She just laughed it off and gently pet his chest.

(A/N: I'm really gonna kill smutty for this - smebby)

-

Some days passed and the 7 members of BTS finally had their first concert without (Y/N), it was strange. Approaching the end, the members spoke to the fans on stage and played a few games. As they were about to bow and thank them for coming, they notice what ARMYs were doing in the crowd. Hundreds of ARMY bombs came together to spell 'Bring back (Y/B/N)' as they chanted her stage name. BTS, the staff and even the other idols that attended the concert were shocked, they couldn't believe what was happening.

"I don't know what to say~ (Y/N) was such a sweet girl, but I didn't know she had such an impact on the fan base~," Jin said into the mic.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to see what you guys are doing for her!"

After the few minutes, they bowed and headed backstage then looked at their manager who stood next to a light.

"They want her back.." Namjoon said.

"It's not that easy and you know the rules. Females cannot be in a male group." They sighed and left the man standing there. "Think about it," Namjoon said walking away.

"Taehyungie~ you did well today!" Jimin praised the male and placed his head on the taller boy's chest. They were now in a private room. Just as he was about to reply, a woman dressed in black walks toward them and pulled on Taehyung's arm to her.

"Taehyung-oppa, I missed you~" Ji-ah pulled his shirt to her and kissed him.

"Tae..hyung.. ?" Jimin gave him and the girl a questionable look.
"Ji-ah noona... What are you doing?!" The Mochi shouted, prying her off of his friend.

"I'm just kissing my boyfriend, Jiminie~ Oh and please don't call me noona... It makes me sound old~"

"You and Tae are d-dating..?" The smaller boy looked at Taehyung with sorrowful eyes as he bowed towards them.
"Sorry, I have to go.." Then he rushed out of the room. Jimin stood there, speechless. You could say tears were falling out his eyes.

-Where Namjoon's at-

Namjoon sat in the waiting room with Jin's legs propped on his as he leaned back in the chair, on his phone.

"Jin-hyung-" He was cut off by the door bursting open by Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

"Manager said that he's dropping us home now... Wait, where's Jimin and TaeTae?" As that was a said, Jimin launched into the room at Yoongi, wrapped his arms around his neck as he sobbed quietly.

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong?" They asked in a voice filled with concern.

"I don't want to talk about it.."

-

When they got home, (Y/N) greeted them with open arms and kisses on their cheeks, including Ji-ah. Hoseok hesitated to look at her. When she saw Hoseok, she hugged him tightly saying it was not his fault and that she forgave him already.

(Y/N)'s POV

I prepared dinner for everyone and began sharing it on the dinning table after I called them in.

"I'm not hungry... Sorry" Jimin said entering the dining room.

"Yah! Jimin-ssi!"

"Jimin-ah! Come back here and eat my lovingly cooked meal!" I shouted at the boy who just ignored me.
"What's up with him?"

"We don't know, he just- Taehyung! Where are you going?"

"Should I go bring him back?" Ji-ah suggested.

"No.."

Then they began eating without the two boys. RM and Jin had a bad feeling, but they knew that both younglings had to figure it out without any help.

Jimin's POV

I sat on my bed, blankly looking at the white wall in front of me, still thinking about what occurred in that room until I heard the door swing open. There stood V. He walked to me and pushed me down on my bed, towering over me. He dipped his face to mine, trying to connect his opened mouth to my closed one but I turned my head away from him.

"Jimin! Please! I did it for a-" Tae got off the bed after Jimin.

"Good day."