8. Tomorrow

Status: Unedited

Narrator's POV

"BANG BANG BANG!" Hoseok walked through the hallway with a frying pan in his hand and was hitting it with a metal spoon while a pot was on his head. (Y/N) groaned and peeled her eyes open. She crawled out of the bed and walked out of the room. The light outside hit her eyes. When her eyes adjusted, she saw the maknae line as well as Hobi.

"Uh..?"

Taehyung had a pot on his head as well and was sitting on the floor, smiling brightly.

"Good morning, (Y/B/N)!"

Jimin also had a pot on his head and was inside a huge pot.

"Hey (Y/B/N)." He smiled.

"How'd you..? Where did you- what even?" (Y/N) asked.

"Hobi-hyung told me to sit in this." He smiled, innocently.

"Now I know you can fit into my pocket." She giggled.

(Y/N) 's POV

"Good morning, (Y/B/N)!" Jungkook shouted with food in his mouth. He was sitting by the kitchen counter, eating eggs that were prepared by Hoseok.

There was a creak from the door. "I think Namjoon-hyung is awake." I said. Jimin's, as well as Taehyung's eyes, were wide.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You.."

I turned around and saw a sleepy boy peeping through the door that creaked. It was Yoongi.

"YOU #=£&@#)!! I WAS SLEEPING SO WELL AND NOW YOU JUST STARTED BANGING THAT %/#$€¥ POT AND ¥¢€=#! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I ££@!! DO THAT TO YOU?" By that time, Jin was already awake and was covering Jungkook's ears from Yoongi's blows. Meanwhile, the 95 liners were laughing their asses off where they couldn't catch their breath.

"Who was banging those stupid pots!? I was having a wonderful nap and someone ruined it!!" The boy exclaimed. Both V and Jimin pointed their fingers at Hoseok. Yoongi glared at the two boys and Hoseok. Hoseok laughed nervously. "Fine. I'll let this one slide." He sighed.

"Phew.." Jimin and Taehyung wiped their foreheads.

"Uh... Good morning, guys." Namjoon said, rubbing his eyes. I looked to face Namjoon and hugged him. "O-oh. Hey (Y/B/N)." He smiled, rubbing my head.

"Hey, Namjoonie-hyung."

"Ahh, now I'm jealous! How come I don't get a hug?" Jungkook pouted. Namjoon slightly giggled and teased Jungkook.

"Jealous?" He asked the young boy. Jungkook looked away and folded his arms. "Sorry Seagull." Namjoon laughed.

"DON'T CALL ME SEAGULL!" The maknae shouted. "At least my stage name wasn't Runch Randa." The whole room burst out in laughter.

"Alright, guys. Let's go get ready to leave for the airport. We have 5 hours." Jin stated.

"Okay, mom." Jimin teased, getting out of the pot and heading to his room.

"Did he just call me mom?" He asked. I laughed at him.

After packing their bags.
Narrator's POV

Namjoon was waiting at the door with his suitcases as well as Jin. Jin had a list in his hand, making sure he had everything packed and cleaned up. Soon after, the other members arrived apart from Yoongi and (Y/N).

"Has anyone seen Yoongi and (Y/B/N)?" Hobi asked.

"I don't know where they are," Taehyung replied.

(Y/N) was finishing packing her stuff until she forgot about her photo under her pillow.
"Oh shoot!" She ran to the bed and threw the pillow aside. She saw the photo and picked it up. "I'm gonna miss you guys.." She said, staring at her family in the photo.

"(Y/B/N), let's go." A voice said from behind her.

"Ah!! Yoongles, you scared me." She shouted, shoving her photo into her suitcase and zipping it up.

"Sorry. The other members are waiting." He informed.

"Alright." (Y/N) smiled at Yoongi and took her suitcase as he took her hand.

Hoseok' s POV

I saw Yoongi and (Y/B/N) walking out the room together. I didn't know if my eyes were tricking me but I saw his and (Y/B/N)'s hand entangled with each other. He never does that with me. Has he replaced me with him? I pouted.

"Sorry, we took so long." Yoongi bowed.

"Bummer." I rolled my eyes and walked out with my suitcases to the vehicle waiting for us outside.

(Y/N)'s POV

"What's up with him?" I loudly whispered to myself.

"I don't know," Yoongi replied. "He's probably jealous because we're holding hands." He continued.

"Wait- why would he? Is he-"

"He's bisexual." He said blankly.

"Oh." I stood there in silence.

"Alright, do we have everything?" Jin asked.

"I think so." Namjoon rubbed his chin and made eye contact with me. I looked away. That's strange. Why did I look away?

"Well, let's go!!" Jimin shouted and ran outside followed by Taehyung and Jungkook. I looked at Yoongi and he looked at me. I couldn't help but look at how handsome he was- (Y/N) NOT NOW! I let go of his hand and walked out with my suitcases. He did the same.

I saw Hoseok waiting outside, his back propped against the vehicle and his arms crossed. He was clearly mad. Geez, he's really hot when he's mad- STOP. We all got into the van and I was so lucky to be seated next to the one and only, angry but hot Hoseok- I really need to stop. My inner fangirl was threatening to break out.

"Hey, Hobi-hyung." I blurted out to avoid the awkward silence. He ignored me making me pout. I looked at the floor and sighed. "Rude.." I said underneath my breath.

"Are you all ready?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah." we all said in unison. Jin was the one driving and RM was in the passenger seat. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook sat in the first seat, Yoongi, Hoseok and I sat in the back, me being in the middle. Soon enough, the vehicle started moving and we all were on our way to the airport.

"Oh, by the way. We'll be taking the private jet instead of first-class." RM informed us. Private jet?? Oh, how I wished Mi-ran and Joowin were here to go on the jet with me. It would have been so great! I seriously miss them. I hope they're doing well.

Time skip to the airport.

Getting out of the vehicle, we were swarmed by paparazzi who were waiting outside the airport. The other members went out first and I came out last. Soon, the fans started gasping and most of them were asking,

"Who's the new guy? He looks adorable! I want to squish him!!" I smiled and waved at them. The crowd went wild and started fangirling and fanboying.

We were escorted to the part where the private jets were. I felt two hands on both sides of my shoulders.

"They really loved you!" Taehyung smiled. I turned around and nodded.

"I'm happy for you!" Jungkook shoved between us.

"Thank you, guys," I said.