5. Butterfly

(A/N So I wrote this story a couple years ago so I'll be editing the entire thing. However, yes I will still be posting the unedited ones because this book is practically completed in drafts)

Status: Unedited

Jungkook's POV (Before he walked in.)

(Y/B/N) went to take a bath so I carried everyone to their rooms after I went back to the living room. When I was there, I couldn't hear any water from the bathroom so I assumed he was finished. I went into the bathroom and got undressed then pulled the shower curtain. My eyes widen to what I saw. When (Y/B/N) saw me, "she" was silent and hid behind the curtain.

"Get out!! We'll talk after I'm d-done dressed!"

I turned, picked up my towel and walked out.

"What the fuck did I just see..?"

Narrator's POV

(Y/N) was finished getting dress and was now laying on the bed on her stomach as she screamed in her pillow.

"HE saw me naked! I saw HIM naked! HE knows I'M a GIRL! UGH! I just wanna die! Let me die!"

The door opened and a fully dressed Jungkook walked in. He slowly approached her and cleared his throat.

"So.. You're actually a...?"

"ahh... Yeah.." (Y/N) sighed.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F-" Jungkook was cut off by (Y/N)'s hand covering his mouth. "Shhhh!" the girl hissed. The boy whimpered. (Y/N) sighed.

She removed her hand from JK's mouth. "So... I..I'm... sorry for SEEING YOU NAKE-" the boy was cut off again. "SHUT UP!! NO ONE ELSE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS, YOU IDIOT!"

Jungkook pushed (Y/N)'s hand away from his mouth. "Yeah but Namjoon should know about this."

"No!! Please!! No one can know about this!!" (Y/N) said, tearing up. "(Y/N).. You can get in a lot of trouble because of this.." Jungkook said, feeling terrible for (Y/N). "Please don't say anything!!" she said, completely crying in front of the maknae. "(Y/N), please don't cry." he said, pulling (Y/N) into his arms gently and caressing her arm softly. "I can't... I'm doing this for my siblings.." she said in between her sobs. "Cmon! I bet Namjoon will understand."

"How could he understand when you don't!?" She exclaimed. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Jungkook's POV.
She looked up at me with her red eyes. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful they were. U-uh, anyways-

"Tell me," I said, looking away from her. "I will."