24. Boys With Luv

Narrator's POV

"Punishment time..." Jin skillfully used his mouth to unzip Joon's pants then pulled his dick out of his boxers, stuck it into his mouth and began to bob his head at a slow pace.

 "H-hyung.." Namjoon breathed out. Seokjin hummed in response. Eventually, Namjoon's manhood finally got hard and he was now irritated that Seokjin was moving so slow. He gripped on the older boy's hair attempting to lead him, but Jin immediately pulled off and smacked RM's hand away.

"Don't touch me." Then he got back down to his business. Namjoon released a loud groan, annoyed with his boyfriend's stubbornness and pulled him up so he was now face-to-face with him. RM kicked off his pants and technically ripped off the other boy's sweatpants then dug in the drawer for his lubricate.

"I told you don't-"

"Oh look, I think your body says otherwise. Look how hard you are for me. Your cock is dripping, baby boy." He said propping himself against Seokjin and grabbing ahold of his cock. When he said that, he felt Jin's penis twitch in between his hand. He buried his head in the nape of the older boy's neck holding the bottle of lube with his left hand and inserting some with his right along with fingerings it, allowing the hole to get a little loose. The man rests the bottle on the side of them and lines himself up with the hole and slowly entered, staying stationary when he was fully in.

"F-fuck!" Jin began moving his hips in a circular motion and bounced on the other man, giving him the thing he desired. Namjoon held onto Seokjin's hips and started to thrust upwards to meet Jinnie's bounces.

"Aahh Namjoon I fucking hate you, but I love you!!" The older man leaded forward and grabbed one of Joon's Namtiddies and the other hand gently caressing the dimpled side cheek.
(A/N: I have no words. Smutty wtfwtf, "nam tIDdies??")

After a while, Namjoon thrusts became quicker and sloppier.

"Oh god, I'm about to cum!"

"Yeah.. Jin!" After a few more thrust Namjoon spilled his juices over Seokjin.

"Namjoon, I would prefer if you called me word wide handsome when reaching your climax..." He said in between breath.

"..."

"...."

"I should disappear for another 6 weeks."

"Babe, I'm sorry!!"

They both laughed then let out a long sigh.

"Do you still feel 'that' way towards (Y/N)?" Namjoon questioned. A soft hum left Seokjin's mouth.

"Yeah..when she left it seemed like if my feelings grew. But, don't you know the others like her as well? Well.. I'm not too sure about Hoseok.."

"I had a feeling they did.. What are we going to do..?"

"I don't know.."

Jungkook's POV

I walked in the half way opened door of my bedroom and walked up to the girl who was wrapped up in her blanket, sobbing quietly. I gently sat on the bed and rubbed her back.

"It's okay~"

"Leave me alone, Jungkook.."

"No can do~" I poked her on her sides above the hip causing her to jump up into a sitting position.

"D-don't do that!!"

I raised my eyebrows and gave her a mischievous grin as I pointed my two index finger to sides ready to strike.

"Yes yes~" I began poking her.

"J-Jungkook!! Hahaha! Stop!! Hahaha! Stop my throat and my belly hurts!! I'M REALLY GONNA PEE MYSELF IF YOU DON'T STOP!!!!"

I let out a loud laugh as a pulled my hands away from her and sat up,wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Sorry.... Not sorry" She raised her arms and playfully slapped my shoulders.

"Now I feel sick and it's your fault." She huffed.

"Fuck.. You look so cute when you're mad.." I mumbled.

"Hm?"

"N-nothing!"

There was a moment of silence.

"Kookie, I think I should leave.."

"What?! Again? No!"

"All I do is cause trouble! If I didn't dress as a boy and come into the group, Hobi would have never gotten suspended! Namjoon even lost his position as leader!! Look! Even when I was younger! If I hadn't existed, mom would still be alive.."

"No! Don't say that..." I threw my arms around her.
"Please don't.."

"You don't understand.."

"Yes I don't understand, but I know that if you hadn't existed, we all wouldn't have been so happy that you are here! Do you know how gloomy and depressed everyone was after you left?! Even though we knew each other for less than a year, I felt like I couldn't function without you around... None of us could... What I'm trying to say, (Y/N), is that 6 members of this group is in love with you... I included.."

"Umm yeah... This... This is a dream, good night." She pushed me away and rolled on the opposite side of me then pulled her covers over her head.

"No.. It isn't," I said, shaking her sightly.

"YES. IT. IS. GOOD. NIGHT."

I sighed and went to my bed and laid on it with my hand covering my eyes.

'She doesn't like us romantically, does she..?'

(Y/N)'s POV

'Nope, they are just confused! I MEAN I DO LIKE THEM ALL BUT THAT MEANS I'D HAVE TO CHOOSE WHO I'D WANT TO BE WITH AND I CAN'T'

I pulled my covers down and peeked over to Jungkook's bed.

"Kookie... We'll talk about this with the others tomorrow, okay...?"

He smiled and nodded.

-

Everyone sat in the living room waiting for someone to say something. Namjoon, being the bravest one, cleared his throat and began.

"Well, Kook told us that you know about our feelings towards you... And what do you have to say about it..?"

I began to mentally panic. They all were waiting for me to say something. I didn't want to hurt any of them.

"Look, I like all of you and if you want me to choose, that's not gonna happen... So I'm sorry if I sound selfish but if being with one will make the others hurt, I think I'd rather if none of us got together."

They all looked at each other then back to me.

"We knew you'd say that... So we were thinking if we ALL could be in this relationship if that's okay with you..?" Taehyung asked.

I looked at them all dumbfounded.

"Well, I guess..? But you see I've never been in a relationship with anyone much less with 6.. And what if ARMY found out... They'd be so hard broken.."

"That's why they won't.." Jimin said.

"Trust us..."