16. The Truth Untold

Narrator's POV

Hope went after Yoongi a while after, hoping to play some games with him but to his dismay, he saw the man he loved with (Y/N). One hand around her waist and the other one on her cheek, caressing it. He didn't know what else to do but to stand on that very spot he stood. He had enough of (Y/N) and wanted her to leave and never come back, but he couldn't just rush into the room and yank her off of Yoongi. He had to do it when she was alone. He took a deep breath to calm himself and went back to where the others were.

-

The following days were a bit gloomy and Ji-ah found this weird. She thought BTS were all happy people who were living their dreams. She actually felt really bad for the way they would push themselves to work even when they were ill and tired but that still didn't stop her. She did have a mission to complete.

(Y/N) was practicing alone in the dance studio. She wanted to perfect one of their dance that was giving her a lot of trouble but didn't want to ask j-hope, after all, he did despise her. The door opened creating a loud creak and a tall man entered, it was Hoseok. The girl was confused about why he was here. Some did say they were going to bed and the others were going on Vlive, so why was Hobi there? The man walked towards the girl with a blank expression.

"You're doing it wrong." He simply said, then he showed her the dance moves slower than before.

"Huh..? Uh.. okay."

After he guided her upon doing the moves, she finally got it and bowed in respect and appreciation to him. There was a moment of silence before the man in front of her spoke again,

"I'm going to say this clearly to you. I don't like you but that doesn't mean I'm going to make you mess up the choreography. But the actual reason I'm here..." Hoseok stepped closer to the girl and grabbed her face with the palm of his hand and slammed her against the glass walls but not hard enough for it to shatter. His voice wasn't as gentle as before, it was raspier,
"Didn't I tell to stay away from Yoongi? What's so hard in that, huh? I guess a slut like you can't take instructions well." He released her face causing her to slide down to the ground, still in pain from the sudden impact.

"Do you really like dick so much? I guess you'd be happy if you could get mine. How I'm your 'Hope' and all, right? How about I give it to you now?" He chuckled and grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her towards him then spun her around.

"Hoseok... No!"

"Shut up, you know you want it." He pulled down her pants just enough for her pale ass alone to hang out. Hoseok wrapped one hand around her waist to prevent her from escaping and used his free hand to unbuckle his pants.
"Let me see how loose this hole of yours really is." He said lining himself up to her anal hole, still not knowing she is in fact female. She repeatedly began hitting and pushing his hand, praying that he would lose his grip on her and she'd escape, but luck wasn't on her side. Jung Hoseok was way stronger than her.

"Stop please! No no no no no no! Please don't! Hoseok- AAAAAHH!!!!!!" He entered her with a hard forceful thrust without any preparation and lubricate. The man stopped when he felt something warm on both sides of his penis and he knew that wasn't the warmth of his dick inside of her.

"Did you really just shit yourself, you disgusting-"

Upon looking down he felt his throat tighten not allowing any sound to escape. His mouth went dry and his eyes watered. Thick red blood was slowly oozing out of the sides of (Y/N)'s hole. He was certain he had ripped her and didn't know what to do. This had never happened. He looked in the mirror in front of him and saw how wet her face was with her salty tears. Her mouth apart and soft whimpers came from it. Her small hands on his and her legs quivering. He was sure if he released her, she would have fallen.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He slowly pulled the thick length out that was now coated in blood and watched as blood seeped out of the ripped sides and inside the anus. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her hand in a fist, trying to substance the pain. As soon as Hobi was going to turn the girl around, the door burst open.

"We heard the screaming what happ-" The boys' eyes traveled to the blood that was on the floor and then back at Hope. Jimin ran up to path them, taking (Y/N) into his hands. Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't contain their anger. They launched themselves to the man and began throwing punches.

"Jin, close the door... Make sure Ji-ah doesn't come in here. Also, call the ambulance.." Namjoon said.

Yoongi slowly went up to the shaking girl and gently wiped the tears away from her eyes also in shock and not knowing what to do.

"Shh... It's.. going to be okay.." Jimin helped her pull up her pants.

Namjoon finally pulled Taehyung and the maknae off of Hope who was now beaten to a pulp.

"LET ME GO JOON!" Taehyung shouted with glassy eyes. "I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!"

"TAEHYUNG! Taehyung, listen, I understand you're angry but remember you can't do anything too rash. Hoseok is also in the public eye, you can't... I am mad too but you can't let it get the best of you."

"Wait, you expect us to act like this never happened?" Yoongi joined the conversation. "I knew he was getting a bit jealous but I'd never imagined this.."

"...We have to call Bang PD... I'll take the blame when he finds out (Y/N) is actually a girl.." What Namjoon said drew Hobi's attention making him stutter some words.

"W-what..? A g-girl..?" Tears stopped down the side of his face.

"FUCK! Can you stop crying?! You caused this! Not only is she going to lose her job, but now she's fucking injured because of you!" Jungkook screamed.

A gentle knock came from the door making everyone shut up. Jin poked his head in, letting them know that the ambulance was here.

"We'll discuss this after. Jin, you go with her to the hospital. The others stay home."

-

Jin's POV

The doctor walked back into the room with a frown making me get worried

"Is it bad?"

He shook his head "No, it's not that bad. It can be fixed with some stitches. Sadly, she won't be able to do what normally would be possible for a while, such as eat solid foods, sit and so on."

"Ah... I see.." After the man walked out, leaving me in the waiting room once more. Even though Namjoon acted all cool back there, I knew he was nervous and scared. Nothing like this ever happened. I know he's just going to put the blame on himself.