10. Look here

Narrator's POV

(Y/N) came out of the bathroom. There was a suit of clothes laying on her bed. She guessed one of the boys probably left it there for her to get dressed. When she was finished, Jungkook came in right after.

"Okay, you're done. Let's go to the makeup studio."

She nodded and followed behind him. Upon entering the room, the girl saw 6 of the boys sitting while their makeup artists worked on the boys' faces.

"Jungkook, you're finally here." Two women began coming towards us.

JK smiled and sat on one of the vacant seat and closed his eyes, awaiting for the woman to do her job. The other woman who was a bit taller than (Y/N) smiled at her and lead her to the chair that was beside Hoseok.

"Hello, I'm Jiji and I'm going to be your personal makeup artist and hairdresser from now on. I'm new here as well but I'll tell you everything you need to know." she continued. "Everyone has their designated spots in the makeup room so the seat that you are sitting on is yours from now on. All the makeup and hair products on this table are only for you," she told the girl.

"Alright." (Y/N) smiled.

Jiji began applying makeup to (Y/N)'s face. When the woman was finished, she moved onto the hair.

"Wow, your hair is so thick but it's very dry. You'll need to take care of it from now on."

"I'll try to."

-

When everything was completed, (Y/N) opened her eyes and looked at the mirror in disbelief. She looked like a completely different person.

"Wow.." She said, touching her face slightly.

"You don't really look different," said Yoongi.

"Shut up, I look so much better. I can't even- anyway where and how are we going to announce it?"

"Oh, I was hoping you asked that. So, first, we have to get photos of you and post it on Twitter then we'll be going on a TV show," said Namjoon.

"How about we don't announce him?" Hoseok said to himself. "What?" Namjoon asked.

"How about we tell ARMYs that we're having a meet and greet?" Yoongi suggested.

"That's a good suggestion." Namjoon smiled, showing his dimple. (Y/N) couldn't help herself and poke his dimple. He giggled and held her hand, locking her fingers with his. Jungkook was slightly jealous.

-After they announced the Greet and Meet-

(Y/n) watched as the boys walked to where they were sitting and proceeded with the beginning of the event. All the ARMYs could hardly wait to talk to each of the boys.

"I'm so glad that you all could make it to the sudden event. You guys really are the best!" After RM said that, they all sat down and the meet and greet began. They all smiled and laughed with all the fans they met. For a few more hours this continued until they had met all the fans who attended. Bang PD-nim walked out holding a microphone. All the ARMYs were confused. PD-nim normally came out if it was something really important. The man cleared his throat and spoke

"As Namjoon said before, we are really grateful for those who came today on such short notice, it is really appreciated. But, that wasn't just the reason we hosted it. As you all know BTS only has 7 members and just recently we announced that we were looking for someone who we would support on their music career. Well, things changed a little bit. Introducing (L/n) (Y/B/N) the newest member of BTS." (Y/n) walked out from behind the curtains a little nervous and stood beside the others. All the fans were looking at her with wide eyes and mouths hanging open. They then started cheering. Yoongi handed her a mic and gave her one of his famous cute smiles. She placed it to her mouth and shyly spoke in it as she tried to prevent her voice from trembling.

"Hello, I'm (Y/B/N), I sing and dance. I can rap a little bit but it's nothing special. " she darted her eyes all around the room trying to keep herself calm. They all were going crazy over (Y/N).

"Oppa, you're so handsome!"

"Oppa, marry me!!"

"Oppa, I love you!!"

After the announcement, they went home. (Y/N) knew her life was going to get really busy.

(Y/N) was sitting on the couch with Taehyung, staring at the floor.

"Oppa, check this out!!" Taehyung said in the girliest voice. He scooted next to her, showing her the screen of his phone. He was on the Twitter app. On the app, he was on the Trending page and on that page, "#Heartthrob(Y/B/N)" was #1.

"Oh my goodness, I'm trending number one??" (Y/N) stood up and exclaimed.

"Yep!!" Taehyung said, pulling my hand down and falling on top of him. He hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you," he said, hugging me tighter.