14. Awake

Narrator's POV

Hoseok was currently in the dance studio with Jimin bent over as his monster cock was inside his ass. The man had been sexually frustrated and mad at (Y/N). He thrust into the younger roughly, not caring that the other man was saying he was hurting him. He was too deep down in his own thoughts to notice. Hoseok was never like this. He was always so sweet and gentle.

"Ow! Hoseok! Stop! Hobi-" The younger boy collected a hard slap on his ass. He wasn't feeling any pleasure anymore. All he felt was pain. Hoseok dug his nails into the side of Jimin's hip and rammed into him. When he began pumping Jimin's cock, the mochi felt as though Hobi was literally trying to rip it off. He tried to push Hoseok off of him but Hope grabbed his hand and pressed him against the mirror and thrust in deeper and harder making Jimin feel weak.

"Stop... Please.."

The younger man's vision became blurry and his head began spinning, soon after he passed out.

"Crap.." the other man froze for a second but quickly snapped out of his trance and lifted the younger boy, then carried him back to his room and gently rested him onto his bed. He sat down on the ground and brought his knees to his chest.

"Ugh! I can't do this anymore!" I stood up and sped walked to (Y/N) room but stopped when he heard Yoongi's voice, saying something. He listened carefully so he could hear clearly what was being said.

"Haha, sorry I hurt you, I should have been more gentle on your first time." Hobi's eyes widen as beads of salty liquid escaped his eyes. Was (Y/N) taking Yoongi away from him? If she did, he'd go back into that horrible state of depression. He couldn't let that happen no matter what.

-

After the concert, (Y/N) wanted to tell Yoongi that she saw the thing he was trying to show her on stage but before she could, Hoseok pulled him away.

(Y/N) 's POV

I couldn't help but wonder why j-hope was acting this way towards me. I headed in the van and waited for the other members. The first to come in was Jimin. For the past few days, he seemed down.

"Jimin, what's wrong?"

"Ah... Nothing.." He looked away. I didn't want to force him to tell me anything so I just dropped the question.

"You did a really good job."

"Really? Thanks.."

I sighed and patted him on the head. We waited for the others. I sat in between Jungkook and Taehyung. The drive to go back to the dorms was long so I decided to sleep because of my stomach cramping me. It started happening when I came down from the stage.

When we got there, everyone was worn out. They just took a shower and went straight to bed. I entered the bathroom and took off my clothes and stood there for a moment as if I was paralyzed. I looked at my underwear that was covered in blood then took up my pants and flipped it around hoping it didn't have and blood on the material. Thankfully there wasn't any. A sigh of relief left my mouth and I hopped in the shower. 'Uhhh what am I going to do about pads...? Last month, I skipped so I didn't get any... I'm screwed..' After I was done bathing, I grabbed my towel and dried my vaginal area first then wrapped myself and opened the door. I went to Jungkook's side of the room and gently shook the sleeping boy

"Yah... JK... Wake up.." I said softly. He groaned and opened his eyes and looked at me

"What....?"

"I'm so sorry for waking you but... I need your help, I don't know what to do.." I explained my situation and he quickly got up and left the room.

Narrator's POV

Jungkook hurried to Namjoon's room and knocked on the door after it was opened by Jin.

"Emergency with (Y/N)... She just got her.. You know." Seokjin eyes widen and looked at Namjoon who stood behind him. The leader pulled out his phone and dialed someone's number

"Ah yes, hello, Jiji can you buy some girl stuff...... You know what I'm talking about...... Alright, see you soon."

After about 20 minutes, Jiji arrived holding what Namjoon had asked of her. Jungkook said his thank-yous and took the bag and rushed to his room and gave them to (Y/N). She shyly took it and went to the bathroom. When she came out the went to the living room and Namjoon explained that Jiji knew that she was a girl and if she needed anything at all just call her. (Y/N) was relieved to hear that she had a fellow female to rely on in these types of situations.

-

The next morning, Jin woke up and prepared breakfast for everyone. Normally (Y/N) helped him but she was still asleep. The members began coming in one by one and helped the oldest carry the things to the table. The last person to arrive was (Y/N). She seemed drained and wasn't up for anything.

"Good morning.." She dragged after she sat next to Jimin. Breakfast was quiet and slow. Thankfully, they had a day off today from all the work they had been doing. When everyone was finished eating, the girl sat on the couch and began flipping through channels but was interrupted by Taehyung who began shaking her from behind the chair

"Stop... Yah STOP!" she screamed at the boy but regretted it when she saw how sad his face became but before she could have said anything, he left. Namjoon sat beside her and rested his warm hand onto her stomach and began rubbing it in circles.

"It must hurt, doesn't it?"

She nodded and rest her head on his shoulder.

"Can you sit on my legs? This position is straining my hands.." The girl complied and did what he asked of her. When she sat down, she made herself comfortable again by putting her head back onto his shoulders, enjoying the feeling of his gentle massages. Jin walked into the room and a smirk grew on his face. Even though it was true, he and Joon where in a relationship. They both had developed feelings for (Y/N) and soon realized it. They spoke to each other about it and were okay with it.

"I think she fell asleep," Namjoon told the other.

Seokjin walked closer to them and caressed her face and kissed her on the forehead. After the men carried her to her bedroom.