12. Pied Piper

Narrator's POV

Ever since Tae found out (Y/N)'s secret, he was stuck to her like white on rice but the girl didn't really mind. She found it cute how he wanted her to baby him and give him most of her attention. However, the other boys weren't so happy about that, except one, Hoseok. He was happy she wasn't around HIS little meow meow. Yes, Hobi did have feelings for Yoongi off camera.

The group was on live television being interviewed by a very nosey interviewer who wanted to know EVERYTHING about the new member who tried her best to answer the questions as calmly as she possibly could without seeming harsh.

"So (Y/B/N), had you been in a relationship? If so, how long and why did you break up? Do you plan on getting back into one?" the lady asked.

"Actually, I haven't been in a relationship. I only had friends."

"Well, in that case, do you have a crush?"

By now, the girl was extremely annoyed and almost was about to shout at the lady because she couldn't take the hint she didn't want to talk about that, but luckily Yoongi who sat beside her and intertwined his fingers with hers. She blushed a little.

"Actually I do, all the ARMYs are my crushes." She smiled warmly at the camera.

"O-okay, are you going to persuade rapping or stand as a vocal?"

"Oh, I've been practicing secretly to improve my rapping skills but I'm not good..." she scratched her cheek.

After the interview was over, the boys questioned her about the rapping which she said was true.

"I can teach you," Yoongi said making Hoseok raise an eyebrow.

"Really?! Thank you!"

-

The following days, Yoongi did keep his promise on teaching her to the best of his abilities but also found it was strangely cute that her voice was so soft and gentle while rapping. Almost like an adorable kitten chasing after you with a chainsaw in its paws, you wouldn't know whether to be scared or amazed by such a cute and gentle creature.

"Here's some of my wine. You better appreciate it because I never share it." He said pouring the thick red liquid into the champagne glasses he had been hiding somewhere in his studio.

"Yoongi-hyung, remember what happened the last time.."

"It's not that strong, drink it." he insisted. She took the glass into her hand and tasted it. Surprisingly, she liked it. The woman finished the drink in one gulp and Suga just kept filling the glass until he realized that the bottle was almost empty.

"Gimme more!" She demanded. He ignored her and placed the bottle back into the mini-fridge that was beside him. The room became quiet for a while until (Y/N) went to the sofa and threw herself onto it, making her shirt raise a little exposing her stomach. Yoongi looked at her as a blush crawled up upon his cheek.

"UGH, IT'S SO WARM IN HERE!" She shouted. The boy plugged his earbuds in attempting to continue editing the recordings she did earlier until he heard a soft moan come from behind him. He turned around to see that she was now sitting upright and was rubbing her legs together trying to create some kind of friction to suppress the feeling she felt.

'What the fuck? Does he actually get horny when he's drunk? Wait... Don't tell me that wine was the one Jimin added viagra in.' He swiftly opened the fridge and took the bottle into his hand once more and read the label, trying to recollect his memory about the drink, he groaned in annoyance. He did indeed give her the drugged wine. 'Well, shit.'

"Yoongi~ help me! Please just do something, anything... My body is suddenly burning up... I don't know what's going on..."

Yoongi knew that she was acting that way because of the drug and it wasn't right to take advantage of her in this situation but she was being so hot and he felt his pants tightening around him. He knew he could of just walk out the room and find either Jimin or Hoseok to take care of him but all he wanted was (Y/N). He stood up from his chair and approached her. (Y/N) reached to Yoongi's harden cock and began stroking it over his pants. He unzipped it and took out his length and the girl took it into her mouth taking him off guard making him moan loudly. She began bobbing her head quickly allowing herself to taste his pre-cum. The sound of her sucking filled the room.

"Shit... Stop... I'll cum.." He said between breaths. Yoongi gently pushed her off of him and went down on his knees and lifted hoodie ready to return the favor but something wasn't right.

'Okay... Where is the tent in his pants? Is he not hard? I thought he'd be rock hard by now..' He pulled down her jeans and thew them on the floor "Wait... What..?" he tenderly slid her panties down her legs. "I knew it when I said your voice was a little higher than Jimin! But dang, you got the whole thing..." As Yoongi was about to pull back up her underwear, she held his wrist with one hand and spread her vaginal lips with the other.

"Please..." He looked at the side where the door was, checking to make sure it was locked then back at her.

"You're really gonna get me in trouble." Yoongi dipped his head between her legs and took a long deep lick making her take a fistful of his mint coloured hair. He continued darting his tongue all over her core.

"Hmmm.." She bent her knees and pressed down harder on his face. Yoongi stopped and lined his long member up with her entrance and slammed into it earning a loud scream, making her legs tremble at the sides of him. Tears running out her tightly shut eyes and her quivering lips parted a little bit as she breathed through it.

Around Yoongi's cock felt extremely tight almost like it was about to burst his shaft if he didn't move, but by now he was a little scared to do anything more.

"You were a.. virgin...?" he asked softly caressing her head. (Y/N) nodded making him curse under his breath. "I'm going to pull out.."

"No! We've already gotten so far.." She said wrapping her legs around his waist and grind onto him making her hiss in pain.

The mint haired man sighed and held down her hips and began slowly rocking his hips back and forth. Trying his best not to hurt her any more than he already had.

"You can move faster..." she gave him permission. He began picking up a little pace, enjoying the feeling and the sound they made.

"You... feel so amazing..." Yoongi let out a loud groan as he felt her raised her hips a bit more so he'd go deeper in her.

"Aah... Right there! Please don't stop!" she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, swirling her tongue around his. He slowed down a little so he could take off her top and bra along with the remaining of his clothes. Once it was off, he held onto one of her breast and began playing with it while regaining his speed.

"F-fuck-" he silenced her by pushing his tongue into her open mouth. Suga suddenly placed one of her legs unto his shoulder so he'd go in deeper. The thrusts became sloppy and very violent creating red marks between her legs. He began kissing and sucking her neck, forgetting that he couldn't put his hickeys so high up.

"Yoongi!" she dug her fingers in his back also creating marks on his body.

"Shit, I have to pull out or I'll cum inside you! You just feel so good!" he exclaimed. A few more thrusts and Yoongi pulled out and pushed 3 fingers back in her private spot and began thrusting them as fast as he could while jerking himself off.

"Aaah ahh~!" He felt the girl's warm juices trickle down his fingers which he took and rubbed all over his dick and continued to move his hands up and down at a fast pace.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" His cum began shooting out of his tip hitting her chest and stomach. He switched places with (Y/N) so he was now at the bottom and placed her onto of his chest. Soon after he, along with the girl, fell asleep.