15. Reflection

(Y/N)'s POV

Knock.
Knock.
Knock.

I looked at the time on my phone which was in my hand which showed "4:00 am" and groaned. Who was here this hour and why? I then slipped out of my bed and slowly walked to the door then opened it. There stood Hoseok who had a look on his face I did not recognize.

"Can I speak to you?"

"Sure, give me a second," I whispered, trying not to wake up Jungkook. I walked back into the room and grabbed the nearest robe and walked out since I didn't want Hoseok to see what feminine clothes I was wearing, closing the door behind me. I followed behind him to the living room and we sat down on opposite sides to each other. The atmosphere there was really tense, causing my heart to race. He finally looked me in the eyes and gave me one of those disgusted face taking me back.

"First, you fucked Yoongi and now you're wearing Jungkook's clothes? Have you been fucking him too?" He said in the coldest voice.

"What..?" I looked down realizing that this indeed wasn't my robe but how did he find out about Yoongi?

"Tch, can't even say anything. Did you really join Bangtan because of your family? Or your true intentions were to sleep with us all and then brag about it. You're such a fucking slut! I knew we shouldn't have taken in a fan, a hoe actually. You don't fucking belong here!" He scuffed. Hearing Hoseok saying that, THE j-hope, the one who helped me to get through my tough times, the person other than my siblings who made me survive, say that to me shattered my whole world.

"N-no it's not like that... I di-"

"Save it. Do you think if you use your crocodile tears, I'd fall for your trick like the others? I honestly don't know how you pulled Yoongi into your trap, but I'm just here to warn you to stay away from him or I'll fucking hurt you. I don't care who you are, just stay away from him." He then got up and left, leaving me on the couch, a sobbing mess, still trying to figure out what just happened. I laid on the chair and looked up at the dimly lit ceiling and not to long after fell asleep.

-

"Wake up. Why are you sleeping here?" A voice said. I sat up and rubbed my swollen eyes while forcing myself to make out the person, it was Jin. I looked away remembering, what happened last night.

"Oh, I actually don't know. I must have slept walked here haha.." I smiled weakly at him. He gave me a suspicious look and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I decided to help him.

Narrator's POV

It was a 'normal' morning. Everyone began filling the dining table at their usual time, Yoongi being the last one. Jin and (Y/N) brought in the food and sat down.

"Good morning," They all said to each other and took their servings, then ate.

"(Y/B/N), I wanted you to hear the song we worked on and maybe we can create another one. Your rapping skills are amazing." Yoongi said. The girl looked at him and quickly glanced at Hoseok who was raising his eyebrows to hear her response. She nervously laughed it off and denied his request after excusing herself. When she was out of sight, the girl let out a long sigh and ran her hand through her hair.

-

A few days had past and (Y/N) had been avoiding Yoongi and the others, staying as far away as she could. Today, they were getting a new staff member. When (Y/N) saw the woman, she seemed very familiar but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"Hello! I'm Ji-ah, I hope we work well together." Something about the woman wasn't settling right with (Y/N) and Jimin felt it too.

"Ji-ah will be living in the dorms with you for a while. Somebody will have to go to one of the other members' room." The manager said making everybody look at Jin.

"Why are you guys looking at me?"

"Jin-hyung, you and Namjoon-hyung can share a room," Jimin said.

"WHAT?! How can I leave my room?! All my babies are in there! I can't do it! Why can't Joon just come in my room." Seokjin said while waving both hands in front of his face.

"Jinnie-hyung, only one person can fit on your bed, the room is generally for one person. Plus you have a problem-"  Namjoon cut himself and pondered for a moment "Wait... Why is Ji-ah noona going to live with us?"

"It's just for a while until she gets an apartment, in addition, she is your bodyguard so I don't see the problem." Bang PD said. Jin sighed in defeat and escorted the woman to his room, everyone followed him. The stopped in front of a door with a sign saying 'Do not Enter'.

"Please don't hurt my babies.." then he opened the door making (Y/N) and Ji-ah's eyes go wide.

They walked in completely and saw the full room and almost fainted. Jin had an obsession.

The woman gagged a bit but immediately smiled to the man saying she loved it and how she also loved Mario which (Y/N) knew was a lie. Then they helped Seokjin carry some of his clothing to Namjoon's room. Surprisingly, it wasn't a mess.

After everyone was settled again, they all sat in the TV room and watched a couple of movies together. Ji-ah was being really overdramatic and would laugh excessively over the smallest thing that would happen in the movie. She thought she was cute. For the last movie, they decided to watch a horror. The woman's arms were hooked around Taehyung, making the man feel really uncomfortable. Jimin noticed this and helped Tae escape then walked out of the room with him. (Y/N) wasn't that scared but the jump scares got her every time, making her subconsciously clench onto Yoongi's shirt. The boy reached his arm towards her and wrapped it around her waist. No one noticed except for Hoseok who sat beside him. (Y/N) realized what was happening and jumped out of the other's embrace and left. Yoongi no longer found the movie interesting and left to find the girl. When he did find her, he grabbed her phone out of her hands.

"Give it back!"

"Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?"

"I don't know what you're talking about so can you give me back my phone please?" She walked towards him and began trying to snatch her phone out of his hand but failed. Yoongi realized that their faces were only inches apart but instead of pulling away he leaned in and lock his lips with hers.