30. Louder Than Bombs

Narrator's POV

The next morning, the apartment door was burst open by 4 cops waking everyone up.

"Yah! What's going on?!" Ji-ah said running out of her room to the living room wearing nothing but her vest and underwear.

"You're finally here!" Jin said.

"Lee Ji-ah, you are going into custody for questioning.." One of the cops said putting cuffs on her and dragging her out.

"W-what?! TAEHYUNG YOU FUCKING LIAR! I'LL RUIN YOU!" She shouted as they pulled her into the elevator with them.

-

Some hours later, there was news on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and even on TV. Yoongi raised the volume of the television so we could hear properly.

"Breaking news. Saesang fan pretending to be BTS' bodyguard who lived with them. The woman who admitted that there were others working with her and gave classified information about the members and exposed their privacy to the public. The police force tracked down the location of where the hideout was and found about 80 Saesang fans in the basement of an old abandoned house. In there, were also small packs of hair strands and belongings from the members. Evidence showed that they were selling it to other saesang fans. The woman also claimed of being in an intimate relationship with BTS' Kim Taehyung. We will be back interviewing the BTS members."

Taehyung stayed there in silence as he stared blankly at the TV.

"Should I tell them?" He mumbled

"Don't... I doubt she has any evidence that both of you were together... After all, she did think that you guys were in together." J-Hope said.

"We should get ready... The camera crew are going to be here soon" Jin suggested.

-

Everyone sat on the couch with the carema and numerous lightings facing them, and the interviewer staring at them through the TV. Waiting for the signal there were live.

"And we're back, in the comfort of Bangtan's home for the first time. Taehyung, the public are dying to know if you were really in a relationship it Lee Ji-ah?"

"No, I never was. I was just kind to her and often gave her hugs for all her hard work like I do to everyone but never once I was in a relationship with her. As I recently announced that I am in a relationship with Jimin." He said squeezing Jimin's hand.

The interview continued for another 30 minutes and the people left. Everyone sighed in relief while looking at each other, all except Taehyung. He still felt disappointed and disgusted in himself, he just wanted to disappear. The man ran to the bathroom and quickly stripped off his clothes then stood under the shower, allowing the water to run through his hair. He took the soap and bath cloth and began scrubbing himself nonstop, leaving bruises and red markings on his skin.

Salty tears escape his eyes, not from the pain he had inflicted on himself but the disgusting, filthy way he felt about his body. To him, he was no longer clean as he entered that woman. Taehyung finally turned off the shower and stepped out of the bathroom, wrapping his towel around his waist. As he entered his room, he was greeted by (Y/N) and Jimin who were chatting on his bed. When he was noticed, both went to him and grabbed his hand, horrified by the red swollen areas on them, which he responded by pulling his arms away.

"Please... Don't touch me right now... I'm dirty.." he said looking at the ground.

"TaeTae, you're not dirty. Don't say that about yourself.." (Y/N) told him as she and the Mochi embraced the wet boy.