A Mistake - j-hope special

Hobi I'm so sorry for making you the bad guy in my previous chapters!  - Smutty

I'm really s o r r y that this exists. - smebby

-

"Hey, are you still practicing?" I asked my best friend, Hoseok, through the phone.

"Yup, I'm almost done, can you bring me some food?"

"Okay, I'll be there soon." I ended the call. Walking into Burger King was such a drag. There was a long ass line and only one person was taking the orders. I cursed under my breath. When it was finally my turn, I was greeted by the employee who gave me one of those fake smiles.

" Welcom-"

"Two hamburgers.....and sprite." I cut him off being so annoyed and agitated that I agreed to this.

"O-okay.."

After getting my order, I went to where Hobi was at. Upon opening the door, I saw J-hope dancing like the pro he was. After a few minutes of staring, he seemed to have noticed me, well the sprite and ran with wide arms towards me.

"SPRITE!!" He grabbed the drink and food out my hands and began caressing it as if it was his long lost lover.

"Not even a thank you?" The man completely ignored me and continued whatever the hell he was doing. "Why do I even bother?" I turned on my heel, about to leave but I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Don't leave me." He snuggled his head into the nape of my neck.

"What are you-" He caught my chin with his thumb and index finger and gently turned my head to face him, causing my whole body to turn in the process. His eyes were dark and there was a hint of lust in them.

"Min Yoonji..."

(IM SORRY SMUTTY WROTE THIS-smebby)

"Uh... I need personal space there, buddy."

"I Need U girl."

"W-what? No, Not Today!" A sweatdropped.

"I'm so sick of the Fake Love!" He said in TEARS.

"Everybody say No! I'm just a Boy In Luv.."  Hoseok removed his hand from me.

"Caught in a LIEEE! It has to be one because I love you. "

"Well now, we're Boys with Luv." The other man's eyes widen.

"Oh my my my, I've waited all my life." J-hope pushed me unto the ground and brought his face close to mine. He opened his mouth allowing his hot breath to hit my face.

"Take it off now girl, just take it off." My face reddened and I began stripping under him, he did the same.

(I regret reading this -smebby)

"I can't wait any longer, this war of hormones are killing me!" He lined his dick up with my pussy and pushed in then began thrusting without any warning.

"It hurts! I-I think I'm in Danger!" I wrapped my legs and arms around him.

(These are so cheesy -smebby)
(Stfup -_- ~ Smutty)

"They call me... Baepsae!" After a few more thrusts, I felt myself close.

"I'm at the last! The House of Cards are about to fall!" He groaned unto my neck and I felt his hot 'sprite' filled me up.

"That felt good."

"Let's do it again... But Tomorrow... "

End

What even is this..? Just so you know I wrote this in class during an exam so yeah... smebby told me I needed to add it somewhere on Wattpad so here it is! -Smutty

No, I didn't :) -smebby