23. Silver Spoon

Narrator's POV

The members of Monsta X looked confused.

"Wait, what happened?"

Changkyun looked at the boys and explained the situation they were in and they agreed upon letting both of them stay there for a while.

-

It had been a couple of days and (Y/N) noticed that Changkyun seemed a bit under the weather. She sat beside the boy and gently rubbed his back.

"You okay..?" The girl hesitantly questioned.

The boy sighed and dropped his shoulders, looking at her direction.

"Miso and I had a lot of fights in the past but always worked it out in a few days. That made our relationship stronger. Normally, she'd call me already, and it's not like if I can because she blocked me..."

"I-... How about trying to contact Jiso?"

"I'm scared to do that... Jiso is really protective of Miso and now that her little sister's heart is probably broken by me, she'll go rage mode on my ass haha.." He chuckled then continued "I like talking to you (Y/N). You're like my sister from another mister."

"On a serious note, you should really try to work out this misunderstanding. I can see that you and Miso really love each other."

The boy nodded and picked up his phone then dialed in Jiso's number.

Changkyun's POV

I took a deep breath and pressed the call button, she answered right away.

"Hello..?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the guys' house along with (Y/N).."

"Is there anything going on with the both of you?"

"WHAT?! No! I only see her as a friend!"

"So what happened with you both in the bedroom?"

"She just tripped on the rug and I tried to catch her but lost balance in the process then Miso walked in.."

"..."

"Jiso... You know I'd never cheat on your sister... I could never do that... All these years we were together. How could I? I even proposed to her.."

"Well, you have to explain that to Miso, herself. She's really hurting right now."

"I know but she blocked  me on her phone.."

"Uh... Well, find a way- I got to go something came up, see ya"

Then she ended the call.

"How did it go?"

"Surprisingly, she was very calm."

-DiNg DoNg-

Jooheon popped out of nowhere and ran to the door and opened it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Namjoon! What's up, RM?"

In the corner of my eyes, I see (Y/N) took a step backward.

(Y/N)'s POV

Why was Namjoon here? I swallowed down the lump that built up in my throat and stood there dumbfounded. I was surely going to be caught. There was nowhere for me to hide. I watched as the man came into the room, it seemed he hadn't noticed me just yet.

"What brings you here?"

"I need you to help me find- (Y/N)...? What are you doing here?" He looked genuinely confused.

"I-" Me and my dumb self couldn't have made up an excuse, so, I looked at the floor like a big fool.

"Do you know how worried I was? I've been looking for you for weeks!"

"What's going on?" The others walked in.

"Go get your stuff we're leaving."

"But-" I protested. 

"Now." He ordered. I nodded, following his command.

-

I stood beside Joon in front of the door and bowed to the others.

"Thank you for taking care of me.."

Namjoon slightly bowed then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment building, he looked a little angry.

"Joon, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you.." I said, softly. "I couldn't bear staying with you all because I thought I'd make things worse. If I left, I thought everything would get better."

"Why did you go there of all places. You had to go there with a bunch of men.. Why do you hurt me like this?" We turned into an alleyway.

"I'm sorr-" Namjoon pushed me against a nearby wall and connected his mouth with mine. It wasn't a sexual kiss, rather, it was more desperate. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer telling him it was alright. After the kiss ended, RM looked away from me.

"Sorry.." he muttered.

-

Narrator's POV

Namjoon quietly opened the front door to the apartment and closed it after he and (Y/N) entered. Loud footsteps grew closer and closer until 6 boys stood in front of them.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!" A restless Seokjin shouted.

"Why did you run away, (Y/N)?" Jungkook asked.

"I caused so much trouble for you guys. I thought it was best to leave but it looks like that only made things worse."

Taehyung ran up to her and embraced her in a loving, warm hug.

"Don't ever do that again.." He nuzzled his head into her neck.

Yoongi cleared his throat making Tae let go of the girl.

"But where were you all this time?"

"Well, at first I was at these two lovely ladies' house but then something happened... And I had to leave... I cause trouble wherever I go.. Sorry.." She bowed and ran to her and Jungkook's room.

The other members looked at each other and then Jin spoke.

"Namjoon, where did you go? Why did you leave too..?"

"I wanted to look for (Y/N) on a low profile. Anyways, we should get some sleep." Then he walked to his room.

Namjoon's POV

I opened the door to my bedroom and dove into my cozy, warm king-sized bed and wrapped myself in my thick blanket. I closed my eyes enjoying the familiar smell of home I had missed for weeks until I heard someone cleared their throat. When I opened my eyes, I saw Seokjin standing and the foot of my bed, wearing an angry expression.

"Do you know how worried I was about you?! I tried countless times to contact you and not once had you answered!"

"Look, I'm sorry okay?" I said, supporting myself up using my elbows. Jin looked at me and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Is that all you really have to say?" He crawled onto me with his hands and knees then when he was directly above my crouch, he pushed me down so I was lying flat on the bed.

(A/N: oh god. -smebby)