31. Ugh!

Jin's POV

I stood in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone with swollen red eyes. With those three kids at it the majority of the night and Namjoon's room being so close to theirs, I got no sleep. I thought their room was soundproof. Somehow, Namjoon was able to sleep as though nothing was happening. I placed bread and eggs onto the 8 plates that were on the table. Before I could call them, they all walked into the dining room one by one. (Y/N) looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh god, Jin-Oppa! You look terrible! What happened?!"

"Thanks to 3 individuals, I got 0 sleep."

She laughed nervously as she apologized.

After we ate Hoseok offered to do the dishes with Yoongi.

"I hope it's just the dishes you're doing Hobi. We seriously don't have time this morning. The manager is coming to pick us up soon to head to the fan meet." I said sternly.

-

3rd Person's POV

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook, waiting for the others to get dressed.

"You seem happier." The younger said, not looking away from his phone. Tae laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah... Jimin and (Y/N) really surprised me last night.." Jungkook just hummed to his hyung's response. Soon after, (Y/N) came out wearing black jeans, a white turtle neck, white boots, and her sunglasses holding back her hair and natural makeup. She sat beside Jungkook and faced the boy.

"Yah, JK when we're free, can you teach me how to play that game you're always playing?"

"No.. I'm busy." He said getting up and leaving the room. (Y/N) and Taehyung shared the same confused before the girl got up to follow after the maknae. She opened her's and Jungkook's bedroom door and entered. There she saw the boy sitting on one of the chairs looking as grim as ever. (Y/N) closed the door and stepped forward, clearing her throat before she began to speak.

"What's wrong?"

"..Nothing... "

She walked directly in front of him, grabbing his hand making him jerk then retrieving it back.

"I don't touch me"

(Y/N)'s eyes widen, still trying to process what he had said.

"What..?"

"I... I just need some space."

"Jungkook..? What's wrong? We should talk about this.."

"Please just not now (Y/N)... I can't right now." Silence overtook them before she opened her mouth to speak

"Are you jealous?" She questioned.

"Shut up I don't wanna talk about- let me go! I don't want your dumb hug!"

"What the-"

The door burst open, it was Jin and the others.

"What's going on inside here?" Seokjin questioned, peeking his head in the room.

"Nothing" then the young man left the room leaving the woman on the bed dumbfounded.

"Let's just... Forget this okay?" (Y/N) said making her way out the door.

-

The ride to the fan greeting was a quiet one. No one dared to say a word. When they got to the place that'll hold the event, (Y/N) saw someone who looked rather familiar in the crowd of fans, but shrugged it off as her imagination.

Fans came up one by one with their album in hand, ready for it to be signed by the members. (Y/N) was the last person on the table. As she spoke the girl that was in front of her, she heard one of the members talking to a fan in which their conversation caught her attention.

"I didn't know we had a fan as old as you. It's an honor."

"Ahaha, yeah.."

(Y/N) 's POV

'That laugh it can't be... '

When the person I was talking to left, I slowly turned my head to the direction of the laughter and froze on spot. I watched as the man had made his way in front of me with a giant grin on his face. I grabbed the album with shaking hands and began to write my name in it.

My mouth was slightly open as I felt tears build up at the corner of my eyes. Why was he alive? Why was he showing up in front of me and why now?

I tried to say something but no sound left me.

"It's nice to see you again, (Y/N)." He said picking up his things then walked away. My head began throbbing and I felt sick to my stomach.

Another person stepped in front of me and looked at me with concern.

"Are you okay? You look pale... "

I gave her a weak smile before I reassured her everything was fine. I felt Jungkook's gaze burning through my skull as I signed the girl's album.

When it was over, I got up to follow behind Jungkook in order to leave the stage. Suddenly my vision began spinning and I blacked out.

Jungkook's POV

*Thump*
*Gasp*

I spun around to see (Y/N) passed out on the floor. I quickly ran to her side followed by the staff and the other members.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! "

"IS SHE OKAY?!"

I lifted her up and carried her to the back, then laid her on a chair.

I knew something was wrong! I should have said something! But my stubborn ass couldn't!

I let out a long sigh and grabbed onto the back of my neck.

"I already called a doctor. Anyone has any idea on why this happened..?" Manager asked.

"The older fan... When she met him, she began acting differently, but I didn't know that... I'm sorry" I said burying my face in my palms.

-

After the doctor arrived (Y/N) got up with a depressed expression glued to her face.

I walked out of the room and pulled out my phone checking Twitter. Number 1 on trending was (Y/N)

'When talking to a certain fan, (Y/N) seemed a little speechless, with a shocked expression on her face. When the fan signing was over, she got up to leave but fainted. What happened to (Y/N) and is she alright? Who was that man?!'