9. Rain

Getting onto the private jet
Hoseok's POV

I stepped onto the aircraft to be greeted by a fairly good looking female. I greeted her with a smile along with a wink and saw her blush. I walked down the aisle to where my seat was. There were 2 seats facing each other that can hold 2 people in each and a stable table in the middle. I hope I don't sit next to (Y/B/N). I put my extra bags in the compartment above the seats and sat back down, sinking into the comfy seat also closing my eyes.

Hearing some shuffling, I opened my eyes to see Yoongi sitting next to me and (Y/B/N) facing him on the other side. I looked in front of me and saw Namjoon. During the flight, there were few small talks here and there between the three. The way Yoongi looked at (Y/N) made me feel slightly jealous. He never looked at anyone else like that off-camera. I couldn't bare seeing this cringy moment so I pushed my earbuds into my ears and shut my eyes once again.

Narrator's POV

After Hoseok closed his eyes, Yoongi soon followed him leaving Namjoon and (Y/N) awake. RM was reading a book that he had downloaded on his phone before they left the airport. (Y/N) closed her eyes hoping to get the sleep that she was deprived of but quickly flung her eyes open when she felt something on her thigh. There rested RM's big, slender hand. She looks at the man in confusion and placed her hand on his attempting to remove it. She felt uncomfortable.

"Uh... What are you doing?" She questioned but he didn't seem to hear her. He was so focused and in-depth into the book. Instead, he began rubbing his hand up and down. By this time she was bright red. What could he possibly be reading?

"Uhh... Namjoon-oppa. Can you not?" She softly said, shaking her legs so that he would snap out of his trance. When he realized what he was doing, he immediately retrieved his hand and turned to the other side, not allowing her to see his face. She could have guessed he was crimson. "S-sorry... It's a habit, I guess..?" he blurted out.

After everyone was asleep, the flight attendant went to each of their sides excluding (Y/N) and plucked out some strands of their hair and placed them in individual bags that had their names written on it. The woman smirked to herself and gently caressed Taehyung's face. A while after she left and went back to the front of the plane.

-

By the time they arrived in Seoul, everyone was fully recharged and energetic. As usual, when they came out of the airport, there was a large crowd of people, mostly girls, wearing their merchandise, screaming the boys' names. The 7 members occasionally waved their hands and smirked to them. They stopped outside and waited for their ride to arrive so they decided to give a few autographs.

"Jungkook-oppa!" One of the girls shouted as she waved the album that she had with her. JK turned to her and graciously took it and pulled out a pen which he was carrying and wrote his name on it then, gave the book back to the girl, she was practically crying. The other members did this as well.

(Y/N) just stood there awkwardly, looking around for something to focus on.

Finally, the vehicle came and the boys bid their fans goodbye.

-

The drive back to the house was 2 hours long but it was worth it when (Y/N) entered the building. The first thing the girl saw was a magnificent living room, it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Well, besides the 7 boys' faces.