05

To say the mansion of the estate was huge would be an act of idiocy

It was a palace no less. The room I was standing on right now did justice compared to the whole mansion. It was generously large, the walls covered with stale grey and off-white wallpapers, the furniture did collaborated with the gloomy-dark theme.

The bed was king sized and pushed against the wall with a leather ottoman at the foot. At opposite wall of the bed there was a TV mounted to the wall, it was huge too. On my right a sliding door leads to the balcony over looking the estate.

The room belonged to the Don. I rode with him. Alone. In his BMW. He came to the room. Took a shower and left.

Not sparing a glance toward me. My inner girl complains sadly.

Things happening in my life since yesterday had left me overwhelmed. The previous night I was laying in my little bed and thinking, what's normal in the mafia life and the next night I was dry humping the Don himself and having orgasmic bliss in his arms.

What was wrong with my life? What was wrong with me?

Shortly after the Don left, I decided to take a shower. I was feeling sweaty and sticky.

Thinking I was in the same bathroom, he was moments ago, made my body numb and tingles spread along my stomach, heat rise to my core and so I did something I haven't done in long times. I touched myself in the shower thinking of him.

It was weird now but in the shower it felt like it was the best thing that could ever happened. The best thing I can do to myself.

After I washed my hair and body, I got dressed in my previously worn undergarments and dress.

A maid got me some light food of which I ate half. She also stocked the nightstand cabinet with jars of biscuits, raisins and sweetened dry coconut, some juice box and water bottle.

After some time she brought some heavily stuffed file and dropped them to the Don's study table and left without a words.

I don't like the way she looks at us. My inner self mumbles. Shrugging at her thoughts, I slide open the balcony door and instantly I am hit with stormy breeze making me giggle.

Still with a smile plastered to my face, I stand against the rail and watch a series of activity going on the lawn.

Being on the late part of October, the lush garden that I imagined would be filled with green to the brink, was half naked. The trees had almost lost all the leaves, the bushes didn't have any flower yet and the fountain wasn't spraying water either.

The men in the backyard, were combatting against each other, I couldn't make out faces from this up but I could hear the sounds, the grunts, the slangs that they threw at each other.