38

Positivity Corner:

Don't harm if you can't help .

Gripping my forearm, Vincent pulled me to a corner, where the people were less likely to pry and was quite shadowed with the heavy curtains against the great glass walls of the west side

"I'm not sure, if there is anything to talk about." I said in a mannered like voice.

"You've learned to talk." He grumbled letting of of my arm. He pulled my to flush against his chest by my waist instead. "Hai un odore piuttosto delizioso." He rasped pushing his face between the gap of my shoulder and neck.

(You smell rather delicious.)

I melted.

But I knew better.

He was here, the vary reason I left was clinging to his arm like her life depended on him.

Mustering strength on both of my hands I pushed on his chest.

If anything his hold got even stronger.

Maybe a year earlier, I would have given up but now the only thing I feel by his closeness is suffocation.

Cause he lied to me. "Un amico bugiardo è peggio di un nemico." Was what Papa told me almost once a day since I got here.

(A liar friend is worse then an enemy)

And I'm going to try and hold him up to it.

Vincent was a liar, a cheat. And the worst part was that he didn't have any regrets.

And I am not seeing any signs of it either.

I pushed against him once again.

This time he removed his hand and stepped away a little bit.

"You've grown,little girl ." I could feel his eyes linger on my chest area a bit before his dark eyes moved all over my body from the curve of my shoulders to my breast, my hips and then back up at my eyes.

He was fucking me with his eyes and as double standard by body is it was reacting the very way and suddenly the air conditioning seemed poor compared to the heat strokes I was getting.

Protective, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked him in the eye.

"You're still mad." He admitted with a sigh.

"I'm not mad." I said calmly. "I'm done."

"Done?"

"Done with you and your way of activities."

He chuckled but it wasn't of the one that expressed amusement, it expressed his pride and arrogance. He leaned closer to my face.

His minty breath tickled the soft skin of my ear lobe. "You can never be done with me, little one. You're mine."