12

Positivity Corner:

Nothing more contagious then laughter.

For one little second I feel like he's going to kiss me but his lips meet the spot adjoining my neck to my shoulders

I heave a sigh as my hands move up to his arms, caressing the firm muscle beneath my fingertips toward his shoulders.

I tangle my hands in his hair as his ministrations continue around my neck. Soft kisses, gentle bites and the suction on the skin makes me moan a little.

Closing my eyes, I relish his mouth on mine, the water dripping down our body, adds to the carnality of the situation.

A sigh as his lips move down from my neck, toward my chest. My hands get tightened in his hair, my breathing accelerates as his lips move to the part of me, hidden from the outside world.

"So sweet, little girl." He whispers against my wet skin before his lips glide down to the swollen flesh on my chest. Taking a little flesh between his lips, he sucks and blows on it, making the shiver spread all over my body and pool around my core.

New burns adding to the old ones.

His left hand leave it's, position from my behind and captures my breast as his lips engulf the hard, raised pink flesh of my aroused nipple on my other breast.

I give out a mewl of pleasure from the burn and the sensations on my skin. His cóck twitches against my tummy.

My right hand leaving his hair, moves south toward his length, pressed flat against my stomach.

My hand reaching for him, makes him put a little distance between us.

I take his massive length in my hand, my thumb barely touching the tip of my longest finger.

That's...thick. My inner girl gasps.

I look up at him, his eyes taking in my movements carefully, the usual calm shade of olive is darker then usual.

Almost black.

I look back at his girth on my hand, barely fitting my fist.

I've never seen a real penis. Let alone touch one. My sled consciousness gets the best of me.

Shaking all the stupid thoughts, I stroke his length, slowly.

"Jesus Christ!" Vincent hisses throwing his head back a little.

Should I kiss it? I ask my inner girl.

She doesn't respond, lost in her own osgasmic pleasure.

I look up at the Don again, peering beneath my lashes. He looks at my actions, intently.

Keeping my eyes on him, I sink on to my knees, at the wet bathroom floor. If possible his member guest more rigid and erect.