33

Positivity Corner:

Not being 18 means illegal.

As said Rico was up and ready by eleven and waiting for his breakfast to go to the ice statue sorting thing

Given the lack of sleep I got last night it made me want to kill him. Nevertheless I got up and lazily made Rico something to eat which he ate ungratefully and kept rolling his eyes at my sleepy form.

"Maybe you should just see a doctor." He commented halfway through the drive as I kept passing over in the car only to be woken up by Rico shaking me.

"What for?" I asked.

"Insomnia." He replied faking the seriousness as we pulled up in front of a glass surrounded four storied building.

Parking the car Rico barked at me to get out, being as sleepy as I was I asked if he could leave the AC on so I could sleep but being the selfish bitch he was, he told me to get my "ass up".

Reluctantly shaking my head and yawning I got down from the car only to see another remotely sports car pull up next to ours. It was matte black with red rimmed tired. The logo of Ferrari sat proud at the center of the front bonnet.

I'll be honest though, I know nothing about cars but looking at this piece In front of me I can say blindly that it cost a fortune that I can say from the small knowledge bank I had.

"Oh Good." Rico sighed dramatically. "You won't be so sleepy anymore."

"Huh?" I frowned.

A moment later Salvatore got out from the driver's seat dressed in a grey suit. Sunglasses covering his dark eyes. His black-brown hair a neat mop on to of his head.

He looks so different the he did yesterday.

Salvatore took off his shades as he came to a halt In front of us. Rico have him a man hug which he retired and and whispers something to him which he answered by a whisper making me feel like an intruder.

"Rosaline." He said with a voice that often is used for 'I'm glad.'

"Good morning." I mumbles, shuffling back a yawn.

"Don't bother her, she's sleepy and annoying and moody." Rico rolled his eyes before leading us through the automatic glass doors.

Inside we found a huge circular room, with light blue walls, a reception desk and a couple of workers going back and forth.

Rico went up the lady in reception talking for what he'll need.

"Do you want to stay here or get out?" Salvatore asked once Rico's attention was fully at the receptionist.

"I d like to go home and get some sleep." I mumbled sulkily.

"Come." Salvatore got up. I followed him.