57

Positivity Corner:

Love yourself, first and most.

The next few days me being around Vincent was almost non-existant

After our phone sex that night, Vincent had sent me a shortlisted wallpapers and furnitures and send them over to me by the hands of Brooklyn who actually won't shut up about the colours she thought was gorgeous.

Honestly? Brooklyn is friendly but she's kind of a bit loud talker and a teeny-weeny bit annoying.

But she's a good person, nevertheless.

I had finalized them and talked to Hansen over the phone, he had officially started the job on the master suite.

I had seen some blue prints he made which were absolutely gorgeous and modern.

And it had been a week since then, Vincent and I would talk shortly in the phone every now and then but our meetings were much shorter and hurried.

He had meetings and I had the restaurants.

It was workload showering upon us with immense joy.

The good flow of flower bouquets were managed thoroughly. Every morning there would be a small basket or bunch of flower waiting for my arrival.

As much as cheesy as it sounds, it actually made me feel cared for.

But whatever right? Nobody wants to hear about my flowers.

I plopped on the plush chair of my office kicking off my shoes, heels hurt anyway.

It was Sunday and for the request of papa, the whole family of ours have been trying church.

I don't see why cause we are if anything holy. The mafia kills people for God's sake. But still early in the morning I had to get dressed in a respectable manner wearing a black dress and had to say my prayers to Christ.

But it seems kind of drain away the load out of my mind. I actually felt peace.

The office door opened abruptly revealing a very-very messed up Vincent. His hair was a mess, he was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt.

I frown.

Looks like he just got out of bed.

The front of his trousers showed a little but right there bulge.

Oh little boy has a boner!

"What are you doing?" I asked as he entered himself into the room and slammed the door shut along with the lock.

"Stay quite. We'll be quick." He says in a breathless manner.

"What are you talking about?"

Don't tell me he just got up and drove to the café for sex!